Keencut 120" Table Edge Rotary Cutter (TE) (60634)
- Unique sub-surface monorail bearing system.
- Twin rotary blades and full-length fixed blade strip.
- Large diameter cutting wheels to prevent them from jumping up on top of the blade.
- Heavy duty plastic cutting head.
- Two integral roller clamps and full-length fixed blade strip.
- Integral aluminum base-plate with metric parallel indents.
- Cuts easily in both directions and self sharpens in each pass.
- Yellow Clamping strip for better visibility of the cut line.
- No overhead guide mechanism to obscure the cut line.
- Includes two rubber rollers to apply clamping pressure.
- Two tungsten steel cutting wheels for two-way cutting.
- Large diameter cutting wheels for easier cutting.
- 5 Year general warranty on all parts (except cutting wheels and site line strips).
- 20 Year warranty on cutter bearings.
- Optional 36" extended measuring arm for improved accuracy and versatility.
- Optional Stands and Stand Packages (Stand, Waste Catcher & Roll Feeder) available.
- Cutting Length: 120"
- Suitable For: Thin tissue and film, flexible sheet materials, thin cardboard or chip board, aluminum plate (up to 0.004), plastics, and paper.
- Part Number: 60634
- Dimensions: 130 3/4" x 17" x 2 1/2" (W x D x H)
- 5-year parts warranty (excluding blades, clamp strips, site line strips and cutting wheels).
- 20-year warranty on the bearings used in the cutting head.
Table Edge Rotary Cutters (TE)
Replacement Blades and Accessories
Cuts easily in both directions.
Unique monorail bearing system design, positioned underneath the surface of the baseboard.
The mounting plate with pre-drilled, counter-sunk
Two integral roller clamps provide secure clamping
Extruded silver anodized aluminum base.
No overhead guide mechanism to obscure the cut
Optional 36" Extended Measuring Arm for improved accuracy and versatility (for all
Optional Stand or Stand Packages for cutter: