Tamerica OfficePro-21E Plastic Comb Binding Machine (tofficepro21e)
- Binding material: Plastic comb
- Binding Capacity: 2"
- Punching Capacity: 20 sheets (20#)
- Punching Length: 11.7" (A4)
- Punching Format: Electric
- Binding Format: Manual
- Hole Pith: 14.3mm
- Hole Spec: 3x8mm
- Depth Margin: 2.5 - 6.5mm
- Punch Holes: 21
- Disengageable pins: 21
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz
- Machine Dimensions: 18.1" x 11" x 9"
- Weight: 37.4 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Part Number: tofficepro21e
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's have a look at the OfficePro 21e, an electronic plastic comb binding machine by Tamerica. Flip the lids on the front and the back and this little black box turns into a complete plastic comb binding system with an easy push-button punch and an adjustable comb opener. The fold down tray has two paper guides to help guide your paper straight in. With scrap paper, we make our first punch. We pull it out, we find the edges are not perfect. The Office 21e has 21 fully disengageable die pins. Removing what we don't need, we will get no missed punches. This allows you not only to work with non-standard size papers but it allows you to make a setting and hold it in place for your whole project. And depending upon the size of your project, you may want to adjust the depth of margin. The dial on the right-hand side allows you to enlarge the margin for a larger project. With the settings all in place, it's time to run the project. First we'll begin with the covers, placing them face down and hit the punch. The 21e has a punch capacity of up to 20 sheets of 20lb paper. On the fold down work tray in the front are both instructions as well as a chart to help you know what size comb you need for your size project. With everything punched, it's time to bind.
In comb binding, make sure the teeth of the comb face up and the project faces down, that way it doesn't fall apart in use. For different size combs, you'll want to adjust with the dial on the left-hand side the back of the comb opener. Place the comb all the way down at the back and open it up with the handle on the right, just as far as you need. Then drape your project over the teeth of the comb, making sure they all go through all of the holes. Close the opener with the same handle and that's it, you're all done. That's the OfficePro 21e by Tamerica. For more demos, reviews, and how-tos on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
Tamerica OfficePro-21E Plastic Comb Binding Machine Overview
It’s easy to bind documents with plastic combs when you have a great machine. If you’re looking for a device, one that you need to look at is the Tamerica OfficePro-21E. Here’s a quick rundown of some of its features:
- The OfficePro-21E is compatible with the thinnest and thickest binding combs. This enables you to create documents that contain up to 425 pages. The books can be either letter- or A4-sized since the punching throat is 11.7” wide. It’s also possible to create smaller books since this machine has disengageable dies.
- This comb binding machine has an electric punching mechanism for your convenience. It can punch up to 20 sheets at a time so you can prepare your documents in very little time.
- The OfficePro-21E is durable and has an abundance of metal parts. The machine’s approximate dimensions are 18” x 11” x 19” so it won’t take up very much room even in the smallest workspace.
- While you probably won’t experience any problems with the OfficePro-21E, it nonetheless comes with a great one-year warranty.
If you’d like to check out the Tamerica OfficePro-21E plastic comb binding machine, head over to MyBinding.com. We carry this excellent device as well as a wide selection of plastic combs and binding covers. We’ll even give you free shipping if you spend more than $75.00. Visit our website today so you can take a look at the OfficePro-21E and decide if it’s right for you.