Ledco Digital 44" Dual Hot Roll Laminator & Mounter
18379.82 NewCondition OutOfStock
Ledco Digital 44" Dual Hot Roll Laminator & Mounter (4400200P)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Ledco Digital 44" Laminator and Mounter is renowned for its versatility in nearly all forms of laminating, including one or two sided, encapsulating, mounting with hot or cold PSA (pressure-sensitive adhesives), simultaneous mounting and laminating, and all kinds of cold adhesive applications. Perfectly designed for large print and sign shops, the Ledco Digital 44" laminator features the perfected technology of Ledco's 50 plus years of making laminators into one versatile, reliable, and capable laminator. Equipped with dual hot rollers, a built-in release liner, a powerful cooling system, independent top and bottom heat controls, variable speed, and much more, the Ledco Digital 44" laminator and mounter is more than capable of meeting every need your business can throw at it. Reliable, easy to use, inexpensive to maintain, and reasonably priced, all Ledco laminators are designed to the highest quality possible and backed by a 2 year manufacturer warranty, and the Digital 44" Laminator is no exceptions to these standards. Check out this quality laminator today, and save when buying with MyBinding.com.
- Quality silicone rubber laminating rollers release materials easily and maintain their flexibility for a good edge seal.
- Two sets of rollers keep the film flat and tight while heat laminating so that the automatic fans cool and set the adhesive. When thermal films cool in a slack state, the surface of the lamination is wavy and rippled.
- Supply roll tension is easy to adjust by simply tightening or loosening the tension control knobs on the supply roll mandrels.
- Variable speed allows thinner films to be run faster, and enables mounting or the use of thicker films, which require slower speeds.
- Independent temperature controls for top and bottom heaters allow the use of different materials on front and back of an image.
- Large feed tray makes it easier to handle big graphics. The pressure strip next to the nip helps keep images flat and wrinkle-free.
- Made in the U.S.A. All parts, including motors and controls, are made in the U.S.A. as well!
- All electrical components conform to NRTL standards.
- 2 year factory warranty.
- Lamination Width: 44"
- Variable Speed - FPM: 0-30
- Laminating Roller Diameter: 3"
- Supply Roll Core Size: 3"
- Recommend Film Thickness: up to 10 mil
- Max. Laminating Thickness: 1/2"
- Max. Film Roll Diameter: 10"
- Dimensions (includes stand): 55"L x 56"H x 34"W
- Electrical (single-phase): 208-240V / 30 amps
- Electrical w/top TG: 40 amps
- Electrical Connector wo/TG: NEMA L6-30P
- Heater Wattage: 5200 watts
- Motor: 1/4 HP D/C
- Warranty: 2 year Factory Warranty
Write Your Own Review