Keencut Javelin Integra 64" Wide-Format Cutter Bar - 60286
1062 NewCondition InStock
Keencut Javelin Integra 64" Wide-Format Cutter Bar (60286)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Foster Keencut Javelin Integra 64" Wide-Format Cutter Bar is ideal for shops with low to medium output production. It features a fixed docking port that prevents the unit from moving when applying pressure to thick materials. The Javelin Integra is simply fastened to an existing flat bench surface with screws. The unit can easily be lifted off the base and stored or used as a portable cutter bar. Foster Keencut Javelin Integra 64" has a built-in lift mechanism on each end of the unit, allowing for easy material loading. A full-length aluminum cutting track for the blade tip to run along helps avoid cut damage to the underlying table. (No need to manually saw a slot into your workbench to accommodate the blade.) Accurate to within .008" over the full length of the cut, the Javelin Integra is the ideal cutter bar for precise, accurate cutting jobs. This product is currently only available to our customers in the United States of America. If you are located internationally, you will need to contact a local dealer to purchase this particular product.
- Standard twist lifts provide a simple and convenient lift and hold solution.
- Unique Extrusion design for unparalleled cutting accuracy.
- Quick fit thread cap for easy accessory attachment.
- Blade locking thumb screw for safety and convenience.
- Rotating knob for ultra-fine blade depth adjustment.
- Two full length silicone grip cords to protect and easily clamp your materials.
- High-grade polymer bearing system for lasting accuracy.
- Accurate to within 0.008" for extreme cutting.
- Includes 10 Graphik Blades.
- Includes Integral base with a lift and hold mechanism
- 5 Year general warranty on all parts (except blades).
- 20 Year warranty on cutting bearings.
- Optional Textile Cutting Wheel for cutting fabric, thin film, and textiles.
- Works perfectly with the Big Bench or independent Surface Mounted Lift & Hold bracket.
- Cut Length: 64"
- Cut Depth: 1/2"
- Suitable for Cutting: Corrugated plastic, Foam Board, Paper, Tissue, Banners, Textiles and more.
- Dimensions: 72" x 6 1/2" x 8" (W x D x H)
- 5-year parts warranty (excluding blades, clamp strips, site line strips and cutting wheels).
- 20-year warranty on the bearings used in the cutting head.
- Part Number: 60286
Write Your Own Review