Tamerica 6 in 1 Heavy Duty Corner Cutter (RCC-110)
- With paper guide
- With chip tray and tool/dies storage tray
- Perfect for paper, binding covers, laminated badges, books & loose-leaf sheets
- Packaged with 6 interchangeable dies (1/8", 1/4", 3/8", Straight, Half-moon, and 1/4") and 1 paper guide
- Specially designed to cut through multiple sheets at a time with ease and minimal die wear
- Has a 6 month manufacturer warranty
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 3/8"
- Dimensions: 9" x 5.5" x 5.8"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Part Number: RCC-110
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's have a look at the RCC-110, Tamerica's six-in-one heavy-duty corner rounder. The RCC-110 is the strongest and most efficient corner rounder cutter in its class. With repositional guides, you get both flexibility and precision. Imagine making any project or business card look that much better. The blade and cutting mechanism is clean, solid and safe. Designed to work with standard materials, PBC, polyester, leather, paper and polypropylene, this corner rounder can handle a 3/8 inch thick stack of paper, which is about 110 sheets of 20-pound paper in a single trim. The RCC-110 is known as six-in-one because it comes with six interchangeable dies – eighth of an inch, fourth of an inch, 3/8 of an inch, straight, half-moon and quarter inch. It has extra plastic cutting mats and a one-inch paper guide. There it is, that's the Tamerica RC-110. For more demos, reviews and how-tos, check out MyBinding.com.
1/8", 1/4", 3/8", Straight, Half-moon, and 1/4"
If you need help selecting a machine, please call us at 800-944-4573.