FC 10 Automatic 10-Bin Friction Collator
6199 NewCondition InStock
MBM FC 10 Automatic 10-Bin Friction Collator (CO0750)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The FC 10 automatic collator is one of the most versatile collators in the market today. Reliable and easy to use, it interfaces with a variety of bookletmakers including the MBM sprint and stichfold series. The FC 10 have a high capacity stacker, can stack up to 3,200 collated sheets (straight or offset), while the corner stapler attachment is capable of stapling up to 10 sheets at a time. The twin tower transport unit allows two FC 10's to work in tan- dem as a 20-bin collating system. A heavy-duty base mounted on casters allows easy mobility. The FC 10 is certified by Underwriters Laboratories for the US and Canada.
- Collates variety of paper stocks and weights at speeds up to 3,600 sets per hour
- 275 sheet bin capacity
- Touch-button control panel with LED 4 digit counter simplifies set-up and operation
- Programming modes include preset batch, insertion, and an alternate bin mode for continuous production
- Adjustable stacking table for straight or criss-cross stacking
- Self-centering feed guides eliminate the need to reposition on-line bookletmakers for different size stock
- Adjustable feed and separator pressures on each bin
- Bin empty sensor
- Extra large, detachable feed trays
- Optional base with casters, twin tower transport unit, high capacity stacker, and corner stapler
- UL and C UL approved
- Number of bins: 10
- Bin capacity: 275 sheets
- Paper size: 3 3/4" x 5 7/8" to 12 7/8" x 18 1/2"
- Paper weight : 20 to 100 lbs.
- Speed: 3,600 sets/hr.
- Power supply: 110 V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 21" x 28" x 41 1/4" (34" W, 63" H with base)
- Weight: 231 lbs. (281 with base)
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, excluding wearables
Write Your Own Review