- laminating equipment commercial laminators
- automatic systems commercial laminators
- GBC Commercial Laminators
- 1 Roll Laminator
- Brands Commercial Laminators
- Commercial Automatic
- Commercial Cutters
- GBC Automatic Laminator
- GBC Laminator Cutter
- Automatic Systems Laminating Accessories
- Fujipla Automatic Systems
- Automatic Systems Laminating Trimmers
Related Products for GBC 620os-1 Roll Laminator and Cutter - Commercial Laminators (3600262)
Part number: MYR-16-565-1
- Three roller friction feed system
- Pre-programmed with 6 standard folds
- Stores 18 custom folds in memory
- Control panel includes LED four digit counter with batch and total functions
Your Price: $3,117.60
Part number: MYR-16-229-4
- Hand-fed machine folds 1 to 3sheets into a letter fold or 1 to 5sheets into a half fold in just seconds Folds up to 36 letters a minute, 2,200sheets per hour For use with 8 1/2inchx11inch paper, 16-24lb. bond Accepts stapled sets Automatically folds paper when inserted Easy to remove unlikely paper jams Non-skid feet Dimensions:14.25inchx6.75inchx7inch Weight: 11 lbs. UPC Code: 0-11991-64000-7 Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
List Price: $400.39
Your Price: $190.34
You Save: 52%
Part number: MYR-16-451-2
- Automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents Creates two different folds: letter fold and half fold Operates at a speed of up to 4,000sheets per hour For use with 8 1/2inchx11inch , 16-28lb. bond Feed tray holds a 1/2inch stack of paper Folds up to 3sheets at a time using the manual bypass, including staples sets Includes stacking tray Dimensions: 13inchx20inch x 10.5inch Weight: 17 lbs. UPC Code: 11991720006 Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
List Price: $566.51
Your Price: $268.78
You Save: 52%
Part number: MYR-17-622-9
- Improved feed system, removable fold tables, easy access to rollers, imporved stacking wheels and self-centering paper guides.
- High speed machine automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents up to 8.5" x 14".
- Ease-of-Use electronic controls automatically pre-set Letter, Legal with a total of 6 preset folds and electronically adjustable fold tables for custom folds.
- Will fold 8.5" x 14" in the letter fold style.
List Price: $2,237.27
Your Price: $1,029.54
You Save: 53%
Part number: 04DOCUPUNCH
- Very Fast - Punches up to 30,000sheets per hour of clean, perfect holes for finishing (depending on paper and allowing for reload). Versatile - Punches wide variety of paper stocks and covers...even tabbed sheets...in virtually any size from 5-1/2inchx5-1/2inch up to 13inchx12inch ... kept in perfect pre-collated order. Easy to Use - Hands-free operation. Simply load the tray, push a button and walk away. No special training or personnel required. Simple Formatting - Electronically controlled from user-friendly Touch Key Control Panel. Unique Paper Handling - Positive sheet pickup with beak, and 3-sided jogger for perfect punching registration. Ergonomically Styled - Allows all operations, including punch die changes, to be performed quickly and easily from the front of the machine. Incorporates integral storage space for three tools. Tools Available - Wide choice of round and square hole punching dies including: Double-O Wire, Plastic Coil, plastic comb' Velobind®' 2, 3, & 4ring binder; etc. Safety & Auto-Stop - Built-in facilities to help avoid paper jams and increase safety. Compact - Benefits from a very small footprint without compromising on power and quality. Installation - Lockable caster wheels allow quick and easy machine placement. Voltage Requirements - Quiet 110v Single Phase 60 Hz. No air required. Dimensions - 46inch H x 51inch W x 28inch D Shipping Weight - Approx. 745 lbs. Part Number: 04DOCUPUNCH Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty on Parts, 90 Days on Labor
Your Price: $28,730.00
Part number: 04ALPHADOC
- Super Fast - Your productivity will markedly improve with 2 punching speeds of 70 & 80 strokes/minute -- up to 48,000sheets/hr. Versatile - Punches wide variety of paper stocks and covers...even tabbed sheets...in virtually any size from 5-1/2inchx5-1/2inch up to 13inchx13inch . Versatile - Punches wide variety of paper stocks and covers...even tabbed sheets...in virtually any size from 5-1/2inchx5-1/2inch up to 13inchx13inch . Simple Formatting - Electronically controlled from user-friendly 'Touch Key' pad. Pre-set standard paper sizes changeover in 2 minutes. Hardened steel dies changeover in 5 minutes. Top Feed Sheet Pickup - Variable 5 to 10sheets of 20# Bond with large capacity feeder of up to 14-1/2inch pile. Retractable Pins - Eliminates "nicking" at edge of sheets, producing clean, perfect holes for binding Unique Turnover Device - Keeps pre-collated document pages in perfect order, with receding stacker. Tabbing Device - Punches all standard tab-cut sheets. Tools Available - Wide choice of round and square hole punching dies including: Double-O wire, Plastic Coil, Plastic comb, Velobind, 2, 3, & 4ring binder; spiral; etc. Air-Blow Option - Optional air valve attachment helps separate sheets with static buildup. Air not supplied. Installation - Caster wheels allow quick and easy machine placement. Voltage Requirements - Quiet 110v single phase 60 Hz. No air required. Dimensions - 46inch H x 72inch W x 28inch D, with turnover device Weight - 650 lbs. unpacked Part Number: 04ALPHADOC Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty on Parts, 90 Days on Labor
Your Price: $37,350.00
Part number: GW-FM100
- Variable speed, up to 10,000 standard-size sheets per hour Tabletop model; optional stand available Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12,16 TPI MICROPERF options: 42 or 72 TPI Scoring options: wide (standard), narrow or double Optional slitting blade available Ability to control depth of each perf/score/slit independently Blade changes in seconds Automatic feed Optional conveyor outfeed delivery 2 accessory holders supplied standard, each with one 12 TPI perf blade and one score blade Upgradable to FM150
- Variable speed, up to 10,000 standard-size sheets per hour
- Tabletop model; optional stand available
- Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12,16 TPI
- MICROPERF options: 42 or 72 TPI ßÃÐŠ“Á
Your Price: $5,070.00
Part number: 1711987
- Speed: Up to 50 fpm
- Weight: 220 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 115 V, 2 A
- Warranty: 90 days labor & 1 year parts
Your Price: $16,678.00
Part number: 1711717P
- Speed: 4-35 fpm
- Weight: 423 lbs.
- Dimensions: 48.75" x 35.5" x 50.25" (W x D x H)
- Power Requirements: Feeder: 115 V, 2A; Air pump: 220 V, 9.6 A
Your Price: $20,993.00
Part number: EASYCREASE14
- Simple Operation: EasyCreasePro has a clearly marked indicator scale for accurate positioning of each crease. Speed-Stops quickly lock into position along the scale to assure that each crease is positioned accurately and consistently from one sheet to the next. Performing multiple creases is particularly simple and efficient with the Speed-Stop's unique rotary paper stop design. Additional speed and convenience is realized with electric foot pedal operation.
- High Quality Results: To help assure optimal results on virtually any paper stock the operator can select between either of two precision channel-creasing thickness modes. The changeover only takes seconds. The selector knob is simply rotated to select either the narrow or wide creasing head. In one even motion the EasyCreasePro applies a high quality crease across the sheet. The result helps to insure that the professional image quality of the sheet and its printed image is retained even after being folded.
- Convenient Paper Stops: The efficient rotary design Speed-Stops allow for quick changeover and simplify jobs that call for multiple creases.
- Convenient Foot Pedal Operation: Electric foot pedal operation increases ease and productivity.
Your Price: $2,272.50
Part number: 0177560000
- Continuous load and unload from the same position.
- Output stacker maintains job collation without a turn-over device.
- Edge guide adjustment knobs allow sheet size change effortlessly without tools.
- Variable speed control and adjustable pick feeder to accommodate various paper stocks.
Your Price: $27,667.00
Part number: 9707102
- Binds documents up to 3" thick.
- An auto punch selector lets you choose between three different punching options: push button, automatic sensor, or foot pedal.
- Pressure bar firmly holds sheets for a compressed, professional bind. Automatically raises when binding is complete.
- Bind speed indicator adjusts bind speed to document thickness..
Your Price: $4,294.00
- Semi-automatic feed table and dual gates automatically set the overlap
- Automatic separator
- Speeds up to 45' per minute
- Pneumatically controlled pressure ensures superior adhesion
- Teflon coated heat roller for even heat distribution
- Decurling bar for flat output
- Speed: 45 fpm
- Power Requirements : Laminator 220 V, 12.4 A Compressor 220 V, 1.2 A
- Warranty: 90 days labor & 1 year parts
- Safety Certification: c/UL Listed
- Cold Lamination: No
- Film Type: Digital Lay-Flat, Polypropylene, Polyester
- Film Thickness: Up to 1.7 mil
- Film Shafts: 1 unwind, 1 scrap rewind
- Maximum Sheet Size: 21" x 30"
- Minimum Sheet Size: 4" x 10"
- Maximum Roll Size : Up to 3,000' of 1.7 mil
Whether you own one of today's digital color printers or a small offset press, you're well aware of the growing demand for short-run printing. You probably also see the value that lamination can bring to many of the print applications you're running. Since the durability and longevity of color output is limited without some sort of protection, the demand for lamination is growing. Two-sided lamination is the ultimate print protector, yet some applications benefit greatly from laminating only one side of a print, applications like covers for books and manuals, folders, sheeted gift and business cards and postcards. One-sided lamination protects and enhances the printed side while keeping finishing costs down. Now, there's a great new way to capitalize on one-sided finishing that will increase both productivity and profits, whether you have electro-photographic or offset prints.
Meet the GBC 620os On-Demand One-Sided Laminating System. This semi-automatic system was made to economically finish prints and grow your profits. The 620OS not only protects dust jackets and covers from wear and tear, it beautifully enhances graphic images. See how lamination increases the perceived value of printed materials. You can create these same applications in your shop. The beauty of the 620 is that it will raise the revenue generated by your digital color printer or press but requires a smaller investment than a fully automated system. Just wait until you see how easy it is to integrate the 620 into your workflow. The 620 is a three-in-one system made up of a semi-automatic feeder, a one-sided roll laminator and a sheet separator with stacker tray. From feeder to stacker and all points along the way, the seamless operation of the 620 enhances the output of a single operator. The three main components of the system are fully integrated into one unit, assuring accurate sheet alignment throughout the job.
The 620 is easy to use. Once set up, the operator simply feeds the prints. Laminating, stacking and counting finished sheets are all done by the system. Using the conveniently located panel and LCD display, the operator sets up job requirements and controls all operational parameters. The LCD also displays the current job sheet count along with the machine's status. The print tray can be extended for extra work space. Film is loaded quickly by simply opening the side bracket of the stationary arm and sliding the roll onto the core adaptors. Once the film is threaded, you're ready to begin feeding your job into the machine. The feeder uses a unique belt and gating system for accuracy. Two centering scales take the guesswork out of documented film positioning for proper alignment. A third scale is conveniently located for measuring the length of the sheet you're running. Now, simply dial in the sheet length and align the prints along the side guides of the belt assembly. The synchronized feed gate drives the sheets into the nip with the proper amount of overlap to maximize film coverage while ensuring proper sheet separation. As each sheet is pulled into the nip, another can be staged. Once it enters the heated nip rollers, the graphic is laminated. The port's infrared heater distributes heat evenly across the heat roller for consistent lamination, while the Teflon coating decreases the chance of sticking. As the print leaves the nip area, it travels under a four-stair cooling tube and over an adjustable decurling bar. This removes any curl from the heated print and cools it quickly so it will lie flat. Finally, silicone-coated rubber pull rollers bring the cooled prints to the separator. Sheet separation is performed using a combination of film perforation, skew wheel and burst roller. A perf wheel located behind the pull rollers perforates the film for easy separation. A second perf wheel above the film roll is used to ensure the proper separation of stronger substrates, like GBC lay flat film. Next, the skew wheel forms a tent in the web. Then, the pneumatically activated burst roller separates each sheet and drops it neatly onto the output stacker. The stacker is easily adjustable using the movable magnetic guides. For added convenience, the 620 comes with its own locking cabinet for the compressor and film storage. The casters allow you to move the unit out of the way when not in use.
The 620 laminator is rugged and productive, laminating at speeds up to 45 feet per minute. Whatever you're laminating, your jobs will always run better with GBC films. The 620 will accept a 3,000-foot roll of digital lay flat, polypropylene and polyester film up to 1.7 mils thick and 21 inches wide. GBC digital lay flat film is especially formulated for use with toner-based prints. Its aggressive adhesive delivers virtually peel-proof protection. Narrower films can also be run thanks to easily adjustable core adaptors. The operator can also slip the film to the exact size required for the job by engaging the in-line slitter and letting the rewind take up the excess. This reduces the number of film widths you need to stock. For safe operation, the laminator features a latch-safety shield. The 620 is UL-listed in the US and Canada to meet applicable safety standards. Emergency stops and interlocks are strategically placed throughout the system to ensure safe operation. And, as always, your GBC representative will provide both application and operator training once your 620 laminator is installed. Productivity, profitability, economy and more happy customers - that's what comes with owning a 620OS One-Sided Laminating System.
Let's look at it again. Set the controls, load the film, stage and feed the prints and let the 620 take care of laminating, separating, stacking and counting your output. You can depend on GBC's rugged reliability. Backed by the GBC nationwide network of service technicians, it won't let you down when deadlines are tight. Experience the many sides of this innovative one-sided laminating system - the 620OS One-Sided Laminating System from GBC.
You Save: 42%
You Save: 5%