- Product NameModelColorPaper Punch CapacityNumber of Punch HolesHole DiamterOperating Method
- Carl XHC-3300Gray300 Sheets39/32 inchManual
- Carl XHC-150NGray150 Sheets39/32 inchManual
- Carl XHC-2100NGray100 Sheets21/4 inchManual
- Carl XHC-2300NGray300 Sheets21/4 inchManual
- Carl Medium-Duty 1/4" 1-Hole PunchSilver10 Sheets11/4 inchManual
- Carl Heavy Duty 40 Sheet 3-Hole PunchGray40 Sheets39/32 inchManual
- Carl Heavy Duty 40 Sheet 2-Hole PunchGray40 Sheets21/4 inchManual
Carl Extra Heavy Duty 100 Sheet 2-Hole Punch - XHC-2100N (CUI62100)
- Standard 1/4" Hole Diameter.
- Strong handle grip allows easy punching.
- Hardened precision-ground all-steel punch heads.
- Built-in paper guide.
- Transparent receptacle tray.
- Extra Heavy Duty Two Hole Punch is made from recycled materials to help lessen impact on landfills.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (excluding punch heads and disks)
- Color: Gray
- Paper Punch Capacity: 100 Sheets
- Number of Punch Holes: 2
- Hole Diamter: 1/4 inch
- Operating Method: Manual
- Quantity : 1
- Model Number: XHC-2100N
- Product Number: CUI62100
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is the Carl Extra Heavy Duty 100 Sheet 2-Hole Punch. Punching is simple. First open the self-centering gauges so your pages will fit into the machine. Place your pages evenly against the back and bring the gauges in. You can try to make the punches with one hand but you'll probably need 2. Overall, for the amount of pages you punch at one time, this process is simple and done with little strain. The punch blades are easy to replace. Twist the knobs to free and pull it out. The pins are lose and easy to swap out. When you're done, place it back in and lock it into place. It is also recommended to rotate the punch pads every once in a while for best results. To replace the punch pads, push them out to the side. Push the new one down and back into place. The waste paper tray in the center is easy to remove as well. Be sure to snap it into place when you put it back on. And that is the Extra Heavy Duty 100 Sheet 2-Hole Punch by Carl. For more demos, reviews and how-to's, go to MyBinding.com.