- Single Sided Laminator
- Single Sided Lamination Machine
- fujipla commercial laminators
- drylam automatic laminators
- automatic systems commercial laminators
- Fujipla Automatic Systems
- Fujipla 25 Laminator
- Drylam Laminator
- Drylam Commercial Laminators
- Automatic Laminator
- Laminating Automatic Laminators
- Commercial Automatic
Related Products for Fujipla Pluster Single Side Deluxe Laminator PLS3310 - DryLam (DL-PLS3310)
Part number: MYR-16-565-1
- Three roller friction feed system
- Pre-programmed with 6 standard folds
- Stores 18 custom folds in memory
- Control panel includes LED four digit counter with batch and total functions
Your Price: $3,117.60
Part number: MYR-16-229-4
- Hand-fed machine folds 1 to 3sheets into a letter fold or 1 to 5sheets into a half fold in just seconds Folds up to 36 letters a minute, 2,200sheets per hour For use with 8 1/2inchx11inch paper, 16-24lb. bond Accepts stapled sets Automatically folds paper when inserted Easy to remove unlikely paper jams Non-skid feet Dimensions:14.25inchx6.75inchx7inch Weight: 11 lbs. UPC Code: 0-11991-64000-7 Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
List Price: $400.39
Your Price: $190.34
You Save: 52%
Part number: MYR-16-451-2
- Automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents Creates two different folds: letter fold and half fold Operates at a speed of up to 4,000sheets per hour For use with 8 1/2inchx11inch , 16-28lb. bond Feed tray holds a 1/2inch stack of paper Folds up to 3sheets at a time using the manual bypass, including staples sets Includes stacking tray Dimensions: 13inchx20inch x 10.5inch Weight: 17 lbs. UPC Code: 11991720006 Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
List Price: $566.51
Your Price: $268.78
You Save: 52%
Part number: MYR-17-622-9
- Improved feed system, removable fold tables, easy access to rollers, imporved stacking wheels and self-centering paper guides.
- High speed machine automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents up to 8.5" x 14".
- Ease-of-Use electronic controls automatically pre-set Letter, Legal with a total of 6 preset folds and electronically adjustable fold tables for custom folds.
- Will fold 8.5" x 14" in the letter fold style.
List Price: $2,237.27
Your Price: $1,029.54
You Save: 53%
Part number: 04DOCUPUNCH
- Very Fast - Punches up to 30,000sheets per hour of clean, perfect holes for finishing (depending on paper and allowing for reload). Versatile - Punches wide variety of paper stocks and covers...even tabbed sheets...in virtually any size from 5-1/2inchx5-1/2inch up to 13inchx12inch ... kept in perfect pre-collated order. Easy to Use - Hands-free operation. Simply load the tray, push a button and walk away. No special training or personnel required. Simple Formatting - Electronically controlled from user-friendly Touch Key Control Panel. Unique Paper Handling - Positive sheet pickup with beak, and 3-sided jogger for perfect punching registration. Ergonomically Styled - Allows all operations, including punch die changes, to be performed quickly and easily from the front of the machine. Incorporates integral storage space for three tools. Tools Available - Wide choice of round and square hole punching dies including: Double-O Wire, Plastic Coil, plastic comb' Velobind®' 2, 3, & 4ring binder; etc. Safety & Auto-Stop - Built-in facilities to help avoid paper jams and increase safety. Compact - Benefits from a very small footprint without compromising on power and quality. Installation - Lockable caster wheels allow quick and easy machine placement. Voltage Requirements - Quiet 110v Single Phase 60 Hz. No air required. Dimensions - 46inch H x 51inch W x 28inch D Shipping Weight - Approx. 745 lbs. Part Number: 04DOCUPUNCH Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty on Parts, 90 Days on Labor
Your Price: $28,730.00
Part number: 04ALPHADOC
- Super Fast - Your productivity will markedly improve with 2 punching speeds of 70 & 80 strokes/minute -- up to 48,000sheets/hr. Versatile - Punches wide variety of paper stocks and covers...even tabbed sheets...in virtually any size from 5-1/2inchx5-1/2inch up to 13inchx13inch . Versatile - Punches wide variety of paper stocks and covers...even tabbed sheets...in virtually any size from 5-1/2inchx5-1/2inch up to 13inchx13inch . Simple Formatting - Electronically controlled from user-friendly 'Touch Key' pad. Pre-set standard paper sizes changeover in 2 minutes. Hardened steel dies changeover in 5 minutes. Top Feed Sheet Pickup - Variable 5 to 10sheets of 20# Bond with large capacity feeder of up to 14-1/2inch pile. Retractable Pins - Eliminates "nicking" at edge of sheets, producing clean, perfect holes for binding Unique Turnover Device - Keeps pre-collated document pages in perfect order, with receding stacker. Tabbing Device - Punches all standard tab-cut sheets. Tools Available - Wide choice of round and square hole punching dies including: Double-O wire, Plastic Coil, Plastic comb, Velobind, 2, 3, & 4ring binder; spiral; etc. Air-Blow Option - Optional air valve attachment helps separate sheets with static buildup. Air not supplied. Installation - Caster wheels allow quick and easy machine placement. Voltage Requirements - Quiet 110v single phase 60 Hz. No air required. Dimensions - 46inch H x 72inch W x 28inch D, with turnover device Weight - 650 lbs. unpacked Part Number: 04ALPHADOC Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty on Parts, 90 Days on Labor
Your Price: $37,350.00
Part number: GW-FM100
- Variable speed, up to 10,000 standard-size sheets per hour Tabletop model; optional stand available Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12,16 TPI MICROPERF options: 42 or 72 TPI Scoring options: wide (standard), narrow or double Optional slitting blade available Ability to control depth of each perf/score/slit independently Blade changes in seconds Automatic feed Optional conveyor outfeed delivery 2 accessory holders supplied standard, each with one 12 TPI perf blade and one score blade Upgradable to FM150
- Variable speed, up to 10,000 standard-size sheets per hour
- Tabletop model; optional stand available
- Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12,16 TPI
- MICROPERF options: 42 or 72 TPI ßÃÐŠ“Á
Your Price: $5,070.00
Part number: 1711987
- Speed: Up to 50 fpm
- Weight: 220 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 115 V, 2 A
- Warranty: 90 days labor & 1 year parts
Your Price: $16,678.00
Part number: 1711717P
- Speed: 4-35 fpm
- Weight: 423 lbs.
- Dimensions: 48.75" x 35.5" x 50.25" (W x D x H)
- Power Requirements: Feeder: 115 V, 2A; Air pump: 220 V, 9.6 A
Your Price: $20,993.00
Part number: EASYCREASE14
- Simple Operation: EasyCreasePro has a clearly marked indicator scale for accurate positioning of each crease. Speed-Stops quickly lock into position along the scale to assure that each crease is positioned accurately and consistently from one sheet to the next. Performing multiple creases is particularly simple and efficient with the Speed-Stop's unique rotary paper stop design. Additional speed and convenience is realized with electric foot pedal operation.
- High Quality Results: To help assure optimal results on virtually any paper stock the operator can select between either of two precision channel-creasing thickness modes. The changeover only takes seconds. The selector knob is simply rotated to select either the narrow or wide creasing head. In one even motion the EasyCreasePro applies a high quality crease across the sheet. The result helps to insure that the professional image quality of the sheet and its printed image is retained even after being folded.
- Convenient Paper Stops: The efficient rotary design Speed-Stops allow for quick changeover and simplify jobs that call for multiple creases.
- Convenient Foot Pedal Operation: Electric foot pedal operation increases ease and productivity.
Your Price: $2,272.50
Part number: 0177560000
- Continuous load and unload from the same position.
- Output stacker maintains job collation without a turn-over device.
- Edge guide adjustment knobs allow sheet size change effortlessly without tools.
- Variable speed control and adjustable pick feeder to accommodate various paper stocks.
Your Price: $27,667.00
Part number: 9707102
- Binds documents up to 3" thick.
- An auto punch selector lets you choose between three different punching options: push button, automatic sensor, or foot pedal.
- Pressure bar firmly holds sheets for a compressed, professional bind. Automatically raises when binding is complete.
- Bind speed indicator adjusts bind speed to document thickness..
Your Price: $4,294.00
- Single-sided lamination
- Perfect for high volume usage
- Speeds up to 18 ft/min
- Feeder holds up to 750 sheets 334
- Unlimited sheet length
- Ultra fast heat up time at approx. 5 minutes
- Weight: 334
- Packing dimensions: 71 X 25 X 46
- Part Number: DL-PLS3310
Iâ€™m going to do the same thing again â€“ two loads of â€¦ actually, two loads of 30. So weâ€™re going to do 60 sheets. (Machine running) Weâ€™re ready for another load here. This time weâ€™re going to do approximately a hundred sheets. (Machine running) Letâ€™s increase the speed slightly to 288 inches per minute. (Machine running) Letâ€™s do a little bit of a bond test here just to see how weâ€™re â€¦ you know â€¦ just to make a quick X. Then weâ€™ll peel off a portion of the film. If everything is well, we should pull [inaudible 00:08:02] which is precisely what weâ€™re doing. Weâ€™re actually getting a better bond of the film with the image and the image is to the paper. Excellent bond. (Machine running) The speed that weâ€™re at is 188 inches per minute. Thatâ€™s at 10 plus covers per minute being produced completely automatically, virtually no operator involvement. The only operator involvement is placing the stack into the feeder section of the laminator and then hitting the â€˜Startâ€™ button. The laminator will then produce and fill the stack as we go on or until the run is interrupted by an operator, a person will stop. Itâ€™s interesting. Since we started the video, I think youâ€™ve made a good idea [inaudible 00:09:28] how our stack is growing here. After we run this pile, we will have produced about 250 covers or so.