Related Products for D&K Group &K Expression 65 Wide Format Laminator - D and K (EXP65)
Part number: RSH-1651
- Fast - Laminates pressure sensitive and thermal film up to 65" wide at a rate of 9.8' per minute.
- Quality - Digital controls for temperature and speed help deliver a perfect finish.
- Versatility - Designed for mounting, laminating & encapsulating individual of multiple copies of posters prints, POP signs, training aids, rigid or flexible signage floor graphics, trade show displays and much more.
- Easy To Use - Simple one button operation plus remote control and foot pedal allow hands-free operation. Auto-Grip Hubs for easy replacement of film rolls
List Price: $11,450.00
Your Price: $9,298.00
You Save: 18%
Part number: 7060200
- Intelligent heat controllers display both the set temperature and the actual temperature. The microprocessor in the control quickly learns to anticipate the heat demand of each job and keeps the actual temperature within a few degrees of the set temperature.
- Laminating and pull rollers are covered with quality silicone rubber for superior release quality, higher lamination quality and easier cleaning. The laminating rollers and pull rollers are interchangeable to help keep maintenance costs down.
- Pneumatic power opens or closes the laminating and pull rollers and gives you a precise and independent control of roll pressure. A compressor is built in so that shop air is not required.
- Removable heat shoes are Teflon coated to reduce film abrasion. They are easily unplugged and removed to clean or replace the laminating rollers.
Your Price: $30,577.00
Part number: 60B-0007
- A Quality silicone rubber laminating rollers release materials easily and maintain their flexibility for a good edge seal.
- Two sets of rollers keep the film flat and tight while heat laminating so that the automatic fans cool and set the adhesive. When thermal films cool in a slack state, the surface of the lamination is wavy and rippled.
- Supply roll tension is easy to adjust by simply tightening or loosening the tension control knobs on the supply roll mandrels.
- Variable speed allows thinner films to be run faster, and enables mounting or the use of thicker films, which require slower speeds.
List Price: $22,329.00
Your Price: $18,573.29
You Save: 16%
Part number: 2160103U
- A scrap rewind with an adjustable clutch takes up the release liner found on many pressure sensitive films.
- Roller bearings, alloy construction and high quality motors insure a long and trouble-free life for these machines.
- The laminating roller opening is adjustable in seconds and allows operators to work with different thickness materials.
- A variable speed motor control allows operators to apply different materials to different substrates.
List Price: $11,548.00
Your Price: $9,700.29
You Save: 16%
Part number: RSC-1651LS
- Easy to Use. Digital controls for speed, and includes a rear remote control and foot pedal for hands-free operation
- Fast Adjustments. Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films
- 1" Nip. Permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1" thick
- Laminating Speed: 16.4' per Minute
List Price: $8,000.00
Your Price: $6,998.00
You Save: 12%
Part number: EXP62+
- Dimensions: 50inchx80inch x28inch Weight: Net 500 lbs Shipping 620 lbs Electrical: 230V single phase 30A Working Width: 61inch Maximum Temperature; 300 F Speed: 1 -10 fpm Maximum Aperture: 1/2inch Roller Diameter: 4-1/6inch Part Number: EXP44
List Price: $11,000.00
Your Price: $9,995.00
You Save: 9%
- Dimensions: 60"x81"x32"
- Weight: Net 462 lbs Shipping 573 lbs
- Electrical: 110V 16A/ 220V 8A
- Working Width: 67"
- Maximum Temperature; 140 F top Roller Only
- Speed: 21 fpm
- Maximum Aperture: 2"
- Roller Diameter: 4-1/4" Upper 4-1/2" Lower
- Maximum Film Weight: 100 lbs
- Maximum Film Diameter: 9"