Lassco Wizer Cornerounder Corner Cutter (CR-50B)
- The Model CR-50B heavy duty bench model corner rounder is designed with smooth rigid cutting action for hard-to-do jobs.
- It accepts a full range of interchangeable cutting units (1/16" to 1-1/2" radii) with a maximum cutting depth of 1/2".
- One standard cutting unit (1/8", 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2") is included.
- For cutting paper and plastic products.
- Shear action cutting for hard-to-do jobs.
- Table size of 9" x 18" to handle large products.
- Wooden top-plate for durability.
- Accepts Standard, Special and Large size Cornerounder cutting units.
- Corner Rounder Shipping Weight 9 lbs.
- Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is a look at the Lassco Wizer 50B, a corner rounder that's portable and easy to use. Just below the work surface is a small drawer. There the chips will fall and you can store items. Select the cutter size die that you need and slide it into the slot. Take your cards, or whatever project you're rounding, place it in the corner, using the wooden block to get a nice square edge, and press down firmly. The cut goes all the way through and the round is perfect. You'll find many uses with photographs and ID badges, as well as your standard business cards. There are plenty of uses for the Lassco Wizer CR-50B. For more demos, reviews, and how tos on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
>Welcome to MyBinding How To videos. This is easy dies changes for the Lassco Wizer CR50B. The change is really simple. Simply lift up and wiggle out the old die. Just below in the storage bin, you can carry them there or separate. Take your new die and place it back in the same way, corner into corner, and slide it all the way down. Use the punch lever on top to press it all the way down in so it's good and flat and safe. Don't be afraid to jiggle the die around to get it all the way down to the bottom. That's how to change a die on the CR-50B. For more demos, reviews, and how tos on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.