Lassco Wizer Cornerounder CR-177 Corner Cutter with 1/4" and 3/8" Die & Blades (CR-177A)
- Designed to handle paper and plastic products
- Long handle and 5" wide grip for added leverage and comfort
- Can handle up to a 1" stack of product
- 15" x 15" Table Size
- Improved with a new Alignment Guide for quick set up and adjustment
- Includes the new Cornerounder Right Angle Push Block, which makes rounding the corners on smaller product simple and easy
- Includes one die and 1/4" and 3/8" blades.
- Warranty: 1 Year on all parts and labor excluding consumables
Welcome to MyBinding video. This video looks at the CR-177 corner cutter, a Lassco Wizer corner rounder. The CR-177 is sleek, easy to use, fully manual, and can handle up to a one-inch stack of product. It comes with a squaring block that's easily stored in the unit itself, two Allen wrenches for the adjustment of the die. The die cutting system is easily replaced as well as changed for different sizes. There are four suction cup feet on the bottom that keep your machine in place while in use. The lever handle is five inches in width and very comfortable to the hand, making repeated punching a breeze. The die is extremely sharp and very precise. Also included with the machine is a plastic base for the different size dies that are created for this machine. This goes underneath your project for the cleanest of cuts. Assembly and maintenance on the CR-177 is simple. Removal of this screw on the top allows you to slide in the lever handle, clamp it down tight. The screw goes back in and holds it in place nice and steady. The smaller Allen wrench is used for adjustment and centering of the fence for the table. That's it, that's the Lassco Wizer CR-177 Corner Rounder. For more demos, reviews, how-tos, and ideas, check out MyBinding.com.