- Model NameModelMax Punching CapacityMax Binding CapacityPunching LengthPunching FormatHole DistanceHole SpecDepth MarginPunch HolesDisengageable pinsPower SupplyMachine DimensionsWeightWarranty
- Tamerica Omegawire-32120 for 2:1 wire
15 for 3:1 wire120 for 3:1 wire
250 for 2:1 wire11"ManualWire (3:1 and 2:1)N/AAdjustable Punch DepthN/AN/AN/A23" x 22" x 15".57 lbs.1 Year Warranty
- Tamerica Omega-4in130 for comb
20 for coil
25 for 3:1 wire
30 for 2:1 wire220 for coil
500 for comb
120 for 3:1 wire
250 for 2:1 wire14"ElectricComb
4:1 Coil (Oval Holes 4.5mm)
3:1 Wire and 2:1 Wire)Comb
Wire (3:1 and 2:1)Adjustable Punch DepthN/AN/AN/A20" x 7" x 14"N/A1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Tamerica TW310020 sheets3/16" - 1-1/14"14"Manual3:1N/AN/A4040N/A21" x 16" x 10"34 lbs.1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Tamerica OfficePro-34E20 sheets1/2"11.7"Electric8.46mm (3:1)3x8mm2.5 - 6.5mm3434110V/60Hz22" x 15" x 13"52 lbs.1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Tamerica TPW-320012 sheets120 sheets11"Manual3:1N/AN/A3232N/A19â x 9â x 11â16 lbs.6-month warranty
- Tamerica TW210020 sheets100 sheets14"Manual2:1N/AN/A2727N/A21â x 16â x 10â37 lbs.1 Year Warranty
- Tamerica EZ-Wire 3420 sheets120 sheets11.7"Manual8.47mm (3:1)4 x 4mm square2.5 / 4.5 / 6.5mm3434110V/60Hz17.3âx11âx9â21 lbs1 Year Warranty
Tamerica TW2100 2:1 Pitch Twin Loop Wire Binding Machine
234.19 NewCondition InStock
Tamerica 2:1 Pitch Twin Loop Wire Binding Machine (TW2100)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The new Tamerica TW2100 2:1 Pitch Twin Loop Wire Binding Machine makes wire binding easier than ever. The TW2100 is one of the most stylish desktop wire binding machines on the market. It has a built in wire holder and a concealed easy to use wire closer near the front of the machine. The dual handle design helps to ensure that the wire closer stays accurate over time and reduces wear and tear on the punching dies. The fact that the TW2100 is capable of punching and closing legal sized twin loop wire makes it one of the best bargains in the industry.
- 2-Handle Manual Punch & Bind Machine
- Punching Rate: 5,000 Sheets/ hour
- Binding Rate: 250 Books/ hour
- 4 Position Punching Depth Adjustment
- Built-In Wire Holder
- Concealed Wire Closer
- Open Ended for punching documents larger than 14".
- Heavy-Duty All-Metal Construction
- Pitch: 2:1 (2 holes per inch)
- Max Punching / Binding Length: 14"
- Binding Capacity: 3/16" - 1-1/4"
- Punching Capacity: 20 Sheets
- Disengageable Dies: 27
- Weight: 37lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
People Who Viewed Also Viewed
Write Your Own Review
Transcript: Welcome to MyBinding video. This is a look at the Tamerica TW2100, a 2:1 pitch twin loop wire binder. This all-in-one unit and its instruction booklet make it easy to bind a book. Let's watch it in action. First, set your side margin control knob so that all punches are consistent throughout your project. Remove any of the disengageable die pins that you might need for custom size sheets or areas you do not want punched. Once your holes are where you want them, let's begin with the covers. Slide the bind end into the machine and punch all the way down. Continue on through the rest of the sheet ... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is a look at the Tamerica TW2100, a 2:1 pitch twin loop wire binder. This all-in-one unit and its instruction booklet make it easy to bind a book. Let's watch it in action. First, set your side margin control knob so that all punches are consistent throughout your project. Remove any of the disengageable die pins that you might need for custom size sheets or areas you do not want punched. Once your holes are where you want them, let's begin with the covers. Slide the bind end into the machine and punch all the way down. Continue on through the rest of the sheets in your project, punching up to 20 sheets of 20lb paper per lift. When you're through with punching, gather your book in order, it's time to bind. Take your twin loop wire, slide it just into the lid here, and hold it into place. A little trick in wire binding is to take your back page, flip it over so it faces the front page and then thread the project. And this hides the seam in the end behind the back page. And thread your whole project over the teeth of the wire bind, remove it, it's time to close it. Lift the lid on the face of the machine and you can make your adjustments as to just how far the closer will close. Make your setting and with the other handle, close the bind. There it is, it's as simple as that with the Tamerica TW2100. For more demos, reviews, how tos on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
Tamerica Tashin TW2100 2:1 Pitch Double Loop Wire Binding Machine Review
- The Tamerica Tashin TW2100 is a twin loop wire binding machine that includes a 2:1 pitch punch, a wire hanger and a heavy duty wire closer. It is great for binding documents with double loop, twin loop, wire-o, double-o and Wirebind spines.
- The TW2100 offers a stylish and compact design which makes it an ideal choice for companies that don't have room for a large and obtrusive binding system.
- It is designed specifically for binding documents using 2:1 pitch wire-o spines. It can be used with standard two to one pitch wires for binding documents between 5/8" and 1-1/4" and is also compatible with specialty small sized 2:1 pitch wires.
- The TW2100 has 27 fully disengageable punching pins for handling sheets that are up to fourteen inches in length. This makes the TW-2100 the least expensive two to one pitch wire binding system capable of binding legal sized books.
- This machine has two handles. One handle operates the punch which can produce holes in up to 20 sheets of paper at a time. The second handle operates the wire closer. The fact that the TW-2100 has two handles helps to ensure that the wire closer stays accurate and true over time and it helps to reduce stress on the punching mechanism of the machine.
- The TW-2100 has fully disengageable dies. Using the pull pins that are located on the front of the machine it is possible to stop any single hole from punching along the edge of your book. This means that you can punch any length of document up to fourteen inches without having to worry about leaving half a hole on the edge of your documents. It also has a four position depth of punch control. Using a small knob on the side of the machine you can adjust the distance of the holes from the binding edge of your document.
- The TW-2100 is made of metal not of plastic. The metal components are heavy duty and are designed for durability in organizations that bind documents every day.
- Like other machines from Tamerica the TW-2100 comes with a two-year warranty. Most other wire binding machines come with a one-year warranty. The extra year offered on this machine give you added protection on your investment.
- The TW-2100 has a concealed wire closer on the front of this machine. The fact that you have to flip open the lid to the compartment in order to use the wire closer adds another step to the binding process. The design looks good but cuts into productivity.
- This machine has a manual punching mechanism. Although twenty sheets is a good punching capacity for a wire binding machine, the TW2100 is still a manual binding machine. It is ideal for light to moderate binding applications. Users who need to bind a lot of documents or thick documents may want to consider a machine with an electric punch.
- This machine produces a 2:1 pitch punching pattern. It is specifically designed for binding documents with wires that are from 5/8" up to 1-1/4" but can also be used with special small sized 2:1 pitch wires which are available but cost more than standard 3:1 pitch wires.
- The TW-2100 is an excellent 2:1 pitch double loop wire binding system that offers both punching and binding for books up to fourteen inches in length.
- It includes heavy duty metal construction, a convenient compact design and fully disengageable dies. All of these things make the TW2100 a great solution for small and medium sized offices that are looking for a reasonably priced wire binding solution.
- However, this machine is a manual binding system and thus does not lend itself to high volume punching applications.
Compare to Similar Tamerica Wire Binding Machines
Asked by Julia
The hole size is 4x5.5mm.
Answered by MyBinding.com
What type of wire should I get for this machine if I want to bind legal size 5 pages laminated menus ?
Asked by PAULA MARTINEZ
Thank you for your question. To bind along a length other than 11 inches you would need to order a Custom Cut Element which can be found here . For the length (# of loops) you would want to punch a sample and count the holes to determine the # of loops (length) that you need. The exact # of holes can vary depending on how the punch is aligned and custom cut wire may not be returned if you order the wrong size. General rule of thumb is to add 1/8" to the thickness of your completed book ( including covers) to determine the size of spine that you will need.
Answered by MyBinding
Is there some special trick to the binding process that prevents the binding from crimping into a "c" shape? I can't get this thing to make a circle binding and it makes the book look very misshapen. Even sloppy looking because it bends it awkwardly. Help
Asked by P. Dur
Great question! Crimping wire can get a bit tricky. On this machine, there is actually an adjustment that you slide back and forth to put at the size of the wire you are using. That way the closer shouldn't close further than it is suppose to. Also, when you pull the lever, as soon as you feel it stop you, stop. This is the most common mistake when closing wire. If you squeeze further, that is what causes the oval you are talking about. Another thing I can suggest is you try and practice with wires that don't have books in them. So you can actually watch how it is working. Once you do it right a couple times, you will have it down. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 800-944-4573.
Answered by Mybinding.com