MHL Matt UV 3mil Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film
0 NewCondition InStock
Drytac MHL Matt UV 3mil Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film (MM503)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|MHL Matt UV 3mil 38" x 500' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film||MM38503|
|MHL Matt UV 3mil 43" x 500' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film||MM43503|
|MHL Matt UV 3mil 51" x 500' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film||MM51503|
|MHL Matt UV 3mil 61" x 500' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film||MM61503|
MHL Matt 3mil low temperature laminating film eliminates reflection and glare while hiding minor imperfections in the output. MHL Matt 3.0 mil provides moderate UV protection for indoor and short term outdoor graphics. Typical applications for MHL Matt are xerographic, offset, or inkjet bond output for viewing where there is little control over lighting conditions. This makes MHL Matt ideal for the creation of POP displays, ceiling graphics, trade show signs, etc.
- Film Width: 25" - 61"
- Film Length: 500'
- Film Thickness: 3.0mil
- Core Size: 3"
- Finish: Matte
- Base Film: 0.5mil (13 micron) polyester
- Adhesive: 2.5 mil (62 micron) co-extruded polyethylene copolymer
- Initial Tack: None
- Application Speed: 1' - 10' per minute
- Application Temperature: 190 F - 220 F
- Release Liner: None
Write Your Own Review
- Specifically developed for multi-heat roller laminators (MHL) and hotshoe laminators
- Co-extruded for a carefully balanced ratio of polyester film to adhesive.
- Higher clarity for more vibrant colors, reduced "orange peel", greater rigidity (which reduces wrinkles and waves) and better adhesive flow characteristics (wet out).
- Available in a variety of thicknesses and finishes from standard gloss and lustre finishes to scratch-resistant films suitable for outdoor applications
- Suitable for both single sided and double sided laminating (encapsulation) of photographic, electrostatic, inkjet-bond, xerographic and lithographic output, as well as many more applications.
- Incorporate UV absorbers for excellent protection from damaging UV rays.
|Part Number||Roll Width||Roll Length||Thickness||Film Finish|
MHL Low Temperature Matte is a 3 mil (75Âµ) high clarity, abrasion-resistant PET thermal laminating film with a low melt-point adhesive designed for high-speed single- and double-sided lamination. It off ers excellent glare reduction. The film is resistant to water, oil, acid, and alkali and can be die cut.
- Ideal for tradeshow graphics.
- Suitable for a wide variety of POP displays.
|Film Thickness||3 mil (75Âµ)|
|Processing Temperature||185Â°F to 195Â°F (85Â°C to 91Â°C)|
|Shelf Life||Use within 1 year after opening original box|
|Storage Conditions||59Â°F to 72Â°F (15Â°C to 22Â°C); 50 - 55% Relative Humidity|