Martin Yale 1624 Handheld Electric Letter Opener
16.62 NewCondition InStock
Martin Yale 1624 Handheld Electric Letter Opener (MY1624)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Martin Yale 1624 handheld battery operated electric letter opener is ideal for the small office, home office or mobile office. This battery operated letter opener does not need to be plugged in which makes it ideal for portable use or for instances where clutter is unwanted. In fact, you can simply place the 1624 letter opener in your drawer after it is done. The Martin Yale letter openers help save time, money and improve efficiency in an office. Using this letter opener you can open stacks of letters in minutes rather than hours. Check out the Martin Yale 1624 Handheld Battery Operated Electric Letter Opener today.
- Automatically activates when envelope is inserted.
- Ergonomic design to conform to the hand.
- Blades fully enclosed to protect fingers.
- Lightweight machine that opens an envelope in seconds.
- Requires four AA batteries (not included).
- Low noise operation.
- Blades fully enclosed to protect fingers.
- Max Speed: Depends on user
- Max Thickness of Envelope: 3/32 in (0.2 cm)
- Max Height of Envelope Stack: Single
- Cut Width of Envelope: 3/32 in (0.2 cm)
- Electrical: Battery operated (requires 4 AA batteries-not included)
- Product Dimensions: 2.4 L x 5.3 W x 1.8 H in (6.0 x 13.0 x 4.0 cm)
- Product Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.1 kg)
Write Your Own Review
Transcript: Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's check out the Martin Yale 1624, a handheld electronic letter opener. Few things in the office are as annoying or tedious as opening envelops. This bad boy just might bring you some relief. Check it out. Nice. How's that for easy access? Small or large envelopes, this little guy can do them all. I know it's not really that exciting but it's just kind of fun. I'm going to go through this whole stack of envelopes when we're done recording. It runs on batteries and the batteries are stores right here on the underside of this little wonder. Alright. Let' ... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's check out the Martin Yale 1624, a handheld electronic letter opener. Few things in the office are as annoying or tedious as opening envelops. This bad boy just might bring you some relief. Check it out. Nice. How's that for easy access? Small or large envelopes, this little guy can do them all. I know it's not really that exciting but it's just kind of fun. I'm going to go through this whole stack of envelopes when we're done recording. It runs on batteries and the batteries are stores right here on the underside of this little wonder. Alright. Let's just watch it one more time in high resolution high definition video. For more demos, reviews, and how-to's, check out MyBinding.com.
Martin Yale Martin Yale 1624 Handheld Battery Operated Electric Letter Opener Product Review
- The Martin Yale 1624 is a small handheld electric letter opener designed to sit on your desk or inside your desk drawer. You can even carry it with you in your briefcase.
- It is designed as a fast, easy and safe method for opening your sealed envelopes and letters.
- The Martin Yale 1624 is a powerful yet inexpensive electric letter opener that is ideal for every desk within your organization.
- The Martin Yale 1624 is extremely small and lightweight. It weighs less than five ounces and measures only 5.5" x 2.375" x 1.75". It is the size of a small stapler and is designed to unobtrusively sit on a desk or in a desk drawer until it is needed.
- The 1624 letter opener is powered by four AA batteries. This makes it ultra portable. You can easily take it with you in your briefcase, in your car or make it part of your mobile office. With the 1624, a letter opener never has to be more than an arms-length away.
- The Martin Yale 1624 automatically detects that an envelope has been inserted and activates the cutting mechanism. However, the blades are fully enclosed helping to keep your fingers safe during the letter opening process.
- The Martin Yale 1624 is a small handheld letter opener and is designed for use in opening small volumes of envelopes and letters. It can only accept one letter or envelope at a time. This is great for opening a small stack of mail but would be extremely tedious for opening any volume of envelopes at all.
- The Martin Yale 1624 uses blades to cut off the top section of each envelope. If the documents or items inside the envelopes are too close to the top they may be sliced during the opening process. For this reason, it is important to remember to jog your envelopes by tapping them on the table or a hard surface to make sure the items inside settle to the bottom. It is also important to clean up the chads that are produced by the machine when it opens items These small sections of paper can cause problems if they become jammed inside the machine.
- The 1624 letter opener is designed for use with standard sized letters and envelopes. If you attempt to use it with thick or oversized items the envelopes may become jammed inside the opener during the cutting process.
- The Martin Yale 1624 letter opener is perfect for almost any worker that opens envelopes and letters on a regular basis.
- It is small enough to fit in your desk drawer and is extremely easy to use.
- However, this machine is not intended for volume applications. It only opens one letter at a time and is ideally designed for users who open less than one hundred letters per week. Users who need to process more letters than this should really consider a larger more heavy duty letter opening solution.