Martin Yale 4200 Heavy Duty Bench Jogger
1599 NewCondition InStock
Martin Yale 4200 Heavy Duty Bench Jogger (MY4200)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Martin Yale 4200 heavy duty bench jogger is specifically designed for print shops and copy centers. The 4200 paper jogging machine can handle large sized sheets that are up to 11" x 17" or 12" x 18" sized paper. The Martin Yale 4200 heavy duty bench jogger is incredibly simple to use. All you need to do is put your sheets (up to 3" thick) into the jogging tray and then turn the paper jogger on. As the jogger vibrates, it will help to eliminate static electricity and will allign the pages of your document so that they can be easily punched, bound, cut or folded. Check out the Martin Yale 4200 Heavy Duty Bench Jogging Machine today.
- Helps eliminate static electricity and paper sticking, for easier processing
- Great companion for high speed copiers, folding machines, printing presses, cutters and perforators
- Capacity of laminated wooden tray is 17" x 22" x 3"
- Variable speed control
- Dimensions: 26.125" x 17.5" x 27.75"
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- UPC Code: 11991420005
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and 90 Days Labor
Write Your Own Review
Martin Yale 4200 Heavy Duty Bench Paper Jogger Product Review
- The Martin Yale 4200 heavy duty paper jogger is designed for jogging tab cards, envelopes, checks, collated sets, forms and documents that need to be cut, bound, folded or run through any piece of finishing equipment.
- This machine helps to remove static buildup from printed pages, and aligns documents and sheets for processing. It can also be used to increase productivity when handling both ingoing and outgoing mail by helping to ensure that documents are properly aligned in their envelopes.
- The Martin Yale 4200 is a rugged and industrial quality paper jogging machine that is designed for large mailrooms and professional printing applications.
- The Martin Yale 4200 is ruggedly constructed of metal components. Although the jogging tray used to be made of wood it is now made of heavy duty steel for increased durability. This paper jogger is designed for high volume use in professional printing and mail handling applications and should have no problem with daily usage.
- Unlike the smaller 400 series Martin Yale Jogging machine the 4200 includes an adjustable speed feature that allow you to adjust the jogging process to fit the types of materials that you are jogging. This allows you to increase the speed for larger sheet sizes and reduce the speed for smaller sheets and heavier stocks. It is important to try and adjust the speed of the 4200 so that each sheet of paper is vibrating individually as this will yield the best results.
- The Martin Yale 4200 paper jogger also includes the ability to adjust the angle of the jogging bin. Under normal circumstances the jogging bin should be placed in the upright position. However, it can be tilted for crisscross jogging of collated sets and other similar options.
- As compared to the Martin Yale 400 paper jogger, the 4200 has a much larger jogging tray. The tray is 3" deep and is designed for handling large stocks such as 11" x 17" and 12" x 18" papers. This is ideal for a production printing environment where digital sheets sizes are commonly used.
- Unlike the Martin Yale 400 paper jogger which has metal plates on each side of the paper that is being jogged, the Martin Yale 4200 is open on the front. There is a small metal stop to help prevent the paper from vibrating out of the jogging bin. However, if you are not careful it is possible for the top of large sheets to fall forward in the jogger causing problems. When jogging larger sheet sizes it may be advisable to tilt the jogging bin back slightly and to watch the jogging process to make sure that you don't have this problem.
- Like all paper joggers, the Martin Yale 4200 uses vibrations to complete the jogging process. However, these vibrations can cause problems with the equipment and your work table over time. It is important to check the bolts and screws on both the jogger as well as the table that you are using every few months to ensure that nothing is working its way loose. It is also a good idea to make sure that no other equipment is on the table or work surface with a heavy duty paper jogger such as the 4200. If other equipment is on the same table as the jogger the vibrations can potentially cause damage or in severe cases cause your equipment to vibrate off the table.
- In order to reduce vibrations the Martin Yale 4200 should be placed on a heavy duty work surface that is rated to hold up to 500lbs. This will help to provide stability to the jogger and will increase safety. Some users also choose to place their paper joggers on a slice of carpet to reduce the transfer of vibrations from the machine to the work surface and to reduce noise.
- The Martin Yale 4200 paper jogger is an incredibly versatile paper jogging machine.
- It includes a variable speed setting, a large heavy duty metal jogging tray and the ability to adjust the angle of the jogging bin. All of these features are designed for helping to customize the settings of the jogger for the specific items that you are jogging.
- This makes the Martin Yale 4200 an excellent choice for large mailrooms, commercial printers, binderies and industrial users who need a machine that is both feature rich and dependable.