Count FC114 Friction-Fed Digital Creasing/Perforating/Numbering Machine
13015 NewCondition InStock
Count Friction-Fed Digital Creasing/Perforating/Numbering Machine (FC114)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Count FC114 Friction-Fed Digital Creasing/Perforating/Numbering Machine offers a user friendly attitude, flexibility, and speed. It's ideal for shops doing a multitude of jobs and who require automatic feeding. This friction fed 18" wide unit is designed to do high-quality creasing, perforating, and scoring and optional micro-perfing and is easily operated by anyone in your shop. Also offered with an optional machine stand. If you are looking for a sleek design and takes up little space on your counter-top look no further than the Count FC114 Friction-Fed Digital Creasing/Perforating/Numbering Machine.
- Simple programming allows you to number, perforate or crease individually.
- Rotary-actuated impact creasing.
- Two-sided creasing die - one side has a narrow crease and the other a wide crease for heavier stock to change, simply remove the die and flip it over.
- Automated Distance Recognition - allows auto setups for your most common creases and corresponding folds.
- Includes reliable pneumatic, Gothic wheel reverse numbering heads - with 7 digits, 4 drop zeros and 4 repeats.
- Program each numbering head individually for multiple numbering.
- Flexibility to apply numbers virtually anywhere on a sheet - from lead edge, place numbers within 1 mm of previous number.
- Number single sheets, or crash number up to a 10-part carbonless form.
- Choice of black or red ink, in patented self-inking disposable cartridges - no re-inking required! - for approx. 25,000 impressions per cartridge.
- Complete perforating assembly included, with linear perf capabilities up to 4 perfs per sheet - Optional micro-perf and score wheel assemblies are available.
- FC114 includes micro-lateral adjustable feed rails and sheet counter (batch and total counting).
- Accommodates inline folder (see COUNT KF-200); add inline transport to feed into CountCoat UV coater.
- User-friendly touch screen for easy set up and control of the machine.
- One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts.
- Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Max Compression Crease (sheets per hour): 4,500
- Max Numbering Speed (sheets per hour): 8,000
- Max Rotary Perf/Score Speed (sheets per hour): 12,000
- Paper Weight Range (gsm): 60 - 350
- Dimensions: 44" L x 44" W x 32" H (111.8 x 111.8 x 81.3 cm)
- Max Sheet Size: 18" x 24" (45.7 x 50.8 cm)
- Min Sheet Size: 4.5" x 6" (7.6 x 12.7 cm)
- Electrical: 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz
- Made in: U.S.A.
- Warranty 1 Year Electrical/Mechanical
Write Your Own Review
Asked by Rajesh
Good question, the Count FC114 Frankencreaser can work with stock that ranges from 16 # (60 gsm) to 16 point ( 312 gsm).
Answered by MyBinding