Artshield Mattex UV 3mil 25.5" x 300' Overlaminating Film
397.07 NewCondition InStock
Drytac Artshield Mattex UV 3mil 25.5" x 300' Overlaminating Film (MX25300PP)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Artshield Mattex UV 3mil 41" x 150' Overlaminating Film||MX41150PP|
|Artshield Mattex UV 3mil 41" x 300' Overlaminating Film||MX41300PP|
|Artshield Mattex UV 3mil 51" x 150' Overlaminating Film||MX51150PP|
|Artshield Mattex UV 3mil 51" x 300' Overlaminating Film||MX51300PP|
This Artshield Mattex UV 3mil 25.5" x 300' Overlaminating Film is a 3mil Heatset PVC (vinyl) semi-matte laminating film that provides excellent UV protection. The Artshield Mattex UV is perfect for laminating canvas mounted photographs. When provided with adequate dwell time, temperature and pressure, this 25.5" x 300' Artshield Mattex laminating film will take on the texture of the canvas for a beautiful textured finish.
- Finish: Satin-Matte PVC
- Film Length: 300'
- Film Width: 25.5"
- Film Thickness: 3 mil
- Base Film:: 2.0 mil (50 micron) PVC (vinyl)
- Ratio Film/Adhesive: 2:1
- UV Protection Factor: Film contains UV stabilizers, which prevent film degradation and provide UV protection to the underlying image
- Outdoor Durability: 3 years
- Adhesive: 1.0 mil (25 micron) solvent acrylic
- Heat Resistance Range: 70Â°C-95Â°C (158Â°F-203Â°F)
- Peel Strength (20 min,FTM1): 18 N/25mm
- Release Liner: 1 Side PE Coated Bleached Kraft Grey Grid Paper (Moisture Stable)
- Initial Tack: Low
- Application Temperature: 185Â°F-210Â°F (85Â°C-99Â°C)
- Dwell Time: 2-6 minutes
- Application: Fine Art Prints, Picture Framing/Photography
- Part Number: MX25300PP
People Who Viewed Also Viewed
Write Your Own Review
Artshield Mattex is a 2 mil (50Âµ) UV stabilized, pre-perforated clear PVC laminating film with a satin matte finish, coated on one side with a heat activated solvent acrylic adhesive that is protected by a moisture stable bleached Kraft gridded release paper coated on one side with siliconized PE.
- The filmâs soft, non-refl ective fi nish makes it ideal for direct graphics.
- When used on inkjet images for tradeshows and POS displays, it will cut glare without sacrifi cing color detail.
- Can be used to laminate inkjet output printed on canvas.
- As the fi lm is thin and pliable, it conforms well to canvas weave, maintaining its texture.
|Film||Satin Matte Perforated PVC|
|Adhesive||Solvent Acrylic (Heat Activated)|
|Release Liner||1 Side PE Coated Bleached Kraft Grid Paper (Moisture Stable)|
|Film Thickness||2 mil (50Âµ)|
|Adhesive Layer||1 mil (25Âµ)|
|UV Protection Factor||Film contains UV stabilizers, which prevent film degradation and provide UV protection to the underlying image|
|Outdoor Durability||Not Applicable|
|Service Temperature Range||-4Â°F to 203Â°F (-20Â°C to 95Â°C)|
|Peel Strength (20 min, FTM1)||18 N/25mm|
|Shelf Life||Use within 1 year after opening original box|
|Storage Conditions||59Â°F to 72Â°F (15Â°C to 22Â°C); 50 - 55% Relative Humidity|
|Equipment Type||Temperature||Dwell Time|
|Roller Laminator||Not recommended|
|Press||185Â°F to 210Â°F (85Â°C to 99Â°C)||2-6 minutes|