Drytac 41" x 82' Dry Mount Film Mounting Tissue
407.39 NewCondition InStock
Drytac 41" x 82' Dry Mount Film Mounting Tissue (MF41082)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Drytac 51" x 328' Dry Mount Film Mounting Tissue||MF51328|
The Drytac 41" x 82' Dry Mount Film is a dry mounting tissue for mounting irregular surfaces. This 41" x 82' Dry Mount Film Mounting Tissue is a thin PVC carrier, coated on both sides with an acrylic heat-activated adhesive. Each side of the film is protected by a high quality moisture stable paper release liner. When the film is ready for use, the release paper is removed, exposing a low initial tack adhesive allowing positioning of a print without the use of a tacking iron. The print can then be repositioned at any time prior to inserting into a heated press. this 41" x 82' Dry Mount Film is ideal for mounting to canvas, heavily grained or textured substrates, and most other irregular surfaces like most metals.
- Film Length: 82'
- Film Width: 41"
- Film Thickness: 50Âµ (2 mil)
- Release Liner: 1 Side PE Coated Bleached Kraft Grey Grid Paper (Moisture Stable)
- Adhesive: Solvent Acrylic (Heat Activated)
- Carrier: Clear PVC
- Adhesive Layer: 25Âµ (1 mil) on each side
- Ratio Film / Adhesive: 1:1
- Heat Resistance Range: 70Â°C - 95Â°C (158Â°F - 203Â°F)
- Adhesive Type: Acrylic
- Adhesive Bond: Permanent
- Initial Tack: Low
- Processing Temperature: 185Â°F-212Â°F (85Â°C-100Â°C)
- Dwell Time: 60-90 seconds
- Application: Fine Art Prints, Picture Framing/Photography, Plaque Mounting
- Part Number: MF41082
Write Your Own Review
Dry Mount Film is a 2 mil (50Âµ) plasticized clear PVC film, coated on both sides with a heat-activated solvent acrylic adhesive that is protected on both sides by a bleached Kraft gridded release paper coated on one side with siliconized PE.
- Suitable for mounting to canvas, heavily grained or textured substrates and irregular surfaces, such as most metals.
|Release Liner||1 Side PE Coated Bleached Kraft Grid Paper (Moisture Stable)|
|Adhesive||Solvent Acrylic (Heat Activated)|
|Film Thickness||2 mil (50Âµ)|
|Adhesive Layer||1 mil (25Âµ) on each side|
|UV Protection Factor||Not Applicable|
|Outdoor Durability||Not Applicable|
|Service Temperature Range||-4Â°F to 203Â°F (-20Â°C to 95Â°C)|
|Peel Strength (20 min, FTM1)||18 N/25mm|
|Shelf Life||Use within 1 year after opening original box|
|Storage Conditions||59Â°F to 72Â°F (15Â°C to 22Â°C); 50 - 55% Relative Humidity|
|Equipment Type||Temperature||Dwell Time|
|Roller Laminator||Not recommended|
|Press||185Â°F to 210Â°F (85Â°C to 99Â°C)||60 - 90 seconds|