Interlam Pro Emerytex UV 5mil 51" x 150' PS Overlaminating Film
305.79 NewCondition InStock
Drytac Interlam Pro Emerytex UV 5mil 51" x 150' PS Overlaminating Film (ILT51150)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Interlam Pro Emerytex UV 5mil 38" x 150' PS Overlaminating Film||ILT38150|
|Interlam Pro Emerytex UV 5mil 25.5" x 15' PS Overlaminating Film||ILT25015|
|Interlam Pro Emerytex UV 5mil 54" x 150' PS Overlaminating Film||ILT54150|
|Interlam Pro Emerytex UV 5mil 61" x 150' PS Overlaminating Film||ILT61150|
This Interlam Pro Emerytex UV 5mil 51" x 150' Overlaminating Film is a flexible monomeric soft calendared PVC laminating film with a matte pebble finish, coated on one side with a pressure sensitive, aqueous acrylic adhesive that prevents silvering and produces a strong bond to UV inks as well as latex and other ink technologies. The Interlam Pro Emerytex film has anti-slip properties that have been tested and are approved for floor graphics. Also, this film provides UV protection for outdoor graphics. This Interlam Pro Emerytex UV 5mil 51" x 150' Overlaminating Film is perfect for tradeshow graphics, POP displays, mouse pads, counter mats, event signage, floor graphics, and other signage where a scuff-resistant finish is required.
- Matte PVC overlaminates with a pebble texture finish
- Utilizes various acrylic adhesives (aqueous, solvent and HeatsetÂ®)
- Anti-slip properties make it suitable for floor graphics
- Recommended for use in medium to high traffic indoor display areas
- Ideal for tradeshow graphics, POP displays or event signage
- Low Slip Potential Rating according to EN 13036-4
- Film Length: 150'
- Film Width: 51"
- Film Thickness: 5 mil
- Base Film: 100Î¼ (4 mil)
- Film: Matte Pebble Finish, Monomeric Calendared PVC
- Adhesive: Aqueous Acrylic (Pressure Sensitive)
- Release Liner: 2 Side PE Coated, 1 Side Siliconized Kraft Paper
- Adhesive Layer: 25Âµ (1 mil)
- Ratio Film / Adhesive: 4:1
- UV Protection Factor: Film and adhesive contains UV stabilizers, which prevent film degradation and provide UV protection to the underlying image
- Outdoor Durability: 3+ years
- Heat Resistance Range: 70Â°C-95Â°C (158Â°F-203Â°F)
- Peel Strength (20 min, FTM1): 11 N/25mm
- Part Number: ILT51150
Write Your Own Review
Interlam Pro Emerytex is a 4 mil (100Âµ) monomeric soft calendared PVC laminating film with a matte pebble textured finish, coated on one side with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that is protected by a bleached Kraft release paper coated on both sides with PE and siliconized on the release side. Interlam Pro Emerytex has been tested according to the EN 13036-4 test method and awarded a rating of low slip potential.
- Recommended for laminating mounted prints that will be placed in high traffi c indoor and outdoor display areas.
- Provides UV protection for outdoor graphics.
- Ideal for tradeshow graphics, POP displays, mouse pads, counter mats, event signage, floor graphics, and other signage where a scuff -resistant finish is required.
- Can be combined with Drytacâs FloorTac print media to create a slip-resistant fl oor graphic for low to mid-traffic areas (up to 6 months).
|Film||Matte Pebble Textured Monomeric Soft Calendared PVC|
|Adhesive||Acrylic (Pressure Sensitive)|
|Release Liner||2 Side PE Coated, 1 Side Siliconized Kraft|
|Film Thickness||4 mil (100Âµ)|
|Adhesive Layer||1 mil (25Âµ)|
|UV Protection Factor||Film contains UV stabilizers, which prevent film degradation and provide UV protection to the underlying image|
|Outdoor Durability||3 years|
|Service Temperature Range||-13Â°F to 302Â°F (-25Â°C to 150Â°C)|
|Peel Strength (20 min, FTM1)||11 N/25mm|
|Shelf Life||Use within 1 year after opening original box|
|Storage Conditions||59Â°F to 72Â°F (15Â°C to 22Â°C); 50 - 55% Relative Humidity|
|Roller Laminator||Room temperature to 104Â°F (40Â°C)||1 ft to 8 ft (0.3m to 2.5m) per minute|