ChalkMate 5.0mil 61" x 100' PVC Film With Permanent Adhesive
283.81 NewCondition InStock
Drytac ChalkMate 5.0mil 61" x 100' PVC Film With Permanent Adhesive (CKM61100-P)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|ChalkMate 5.0mil 25.5" x 10' PVC Film With Permanent Adhesive||CKM25010-P|
|ChalkMate 5.0mil 30" x 50' PVC Film With Permanent Adhesive||CKM30050-P|
This 61" x 100' ChalkMate Film With Permanent Adhesive is a 5 mil durable PVC film with a traditional black chalkboard finish that can be used with standard chalk or liquid chalk markers. ChalkMate film can be installed on most smooth surfaces. This version of Chalkmate film has a permanent, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that is ideal for fixture applications. Chalkmate PVC film can be used to make unique, custom chalkboard decals from die cut shapes or designs.
- Printable black PVC chalkboard film
- Utilizes ReTacÂ® ultra permanent adhesive technology
- For use with standard and liquid chalk markers
- Compatible with UV printers
- Transforms printed images into easy-to-install chalkboards
- Can be installed on most smooth surfaces
- Ensures easy, damage-free graphic application and removal
- Ideal for creating custom chalkboard decals from die cut shapes or designs
- Class 0 Fire Rating
- Film Length: 100'
- Film Width: 61"
- Film: ChalkMate
- Thickness: 127Âµ (5 mil)
- Adhesive: Permanent water-based acrylic 30.5Âµ (1.2 mil)
- Release Liner: PE Coated Kraft
- Part Number: CKM61100-P
Write Your Own Review
ReTac ChalkMate is a 5 mil (125Âµ) durable, printable PVC film with a traditional black chalkboard finish and ReTac ultra removable adhesive. The adhesive is protected by a solventless fine paper coated on both sides with PE and siliconized on the release side. ReTac ChalkMate can be easily applied, re-positioned and removed without surface damage or loss of adhesion. It works well when creating chalkboard walls or making unique, custom chalkboard decals from die cut shapes or designs. Installs on most smooth surfaces.
Special Regulatory Information:
- Durable vinyl film that can be written on with standard chalk or liquid chalk markers (requires water for removal).
- Ideal for teaching environments such as schools or daycare centers.
- Excellent option for writing menus or prices in delis, pubs and grocery stores.
- Popular for childrenâs playrooms.
- Great for capturing ideas or notes in meeting rooms.
- Effective tool for shopping mall promotions.
- ReTac ChalkMate has a Class 0 Fire Rating according to UK standards for surface spread of flame, making it perfect for applications in public areas that require compliance with strict fire regulations, such as airports, hotels and hospitals.
- Other printers that utilize white ink
|Adhesive||Permanent water-based acrylic 30.5Âµ (1.2 mil)|
|Release Liner||PE Coated Kraft|
|Film Thickness||5 mil (125Âµ)|
|Adhesive Layer||0.8 mil (20Âµ)|
|UV Protection Factor||Not Applicable|
|Outdoor Durability||Not Applicable|
|Application Temperature||>41Â°F (5Â°C|
|Service Temperature Range||-4Â°F to 203Â°F (-20Â°C to 95Â°C)|
|Shelf Life||Use within 1 year after opening original box|
|Storage Conditions||59Â°F to 72Â°F (15Â°C to 22Â°C); 50 - 55% Relative Humidity|
Special Regulatory Information:
- This product is formulated to be compliant with the California Proposition 65 regulation.
- It contains no zinc, lead, cadmium, or other heavy metals.
- This product is formulated to be phthalate-free.
When you say "Permanent", just how permanent are we talking about? Contact cement permanent, or are they at all re-positionable? I'm looking for pretty permanent...
Asked by Todd
Thank you for your question. This film is permanent, so you would not be able to put it on, and take it off later.
Answered by Mybinding
The description says it's permanent adhesive. Would this survive being put through the dishwasher regularly, for instance if it was used on a cup?
Asked by Mary
Thank you for your question. Adhesives and films that are listed as having a permanent adhesive would stand up to normal wear and tear but they would not stand up to the heat and water of a dishwasher.
Answered by MyBinding
Asked by Sara
This material can be printed on with a UV printer or specific printers that utilizes white ink.
Answered by Mybinding.com