Dahle Vantage Personal 18 Inch Guillotine Paper Cutter (18E)
- Cuts up to 15 sheets of paper at a time
- Spring action metal blade will not fall down
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely
- Sturdy metal base with non-skid runner feet
- Pre-printed grid for easy sizing of paper
- Blade will secure in the down position
- Cutting Length: 18"
- Cutting Capacity: 15 sheets
- Dimensions: 19" x 15 1/2"
- Part Number: 18E
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- UPC Code: 76769185005
Dahle Vantage 18E Personal Guillotine Paper Cutter Review
If you want a personal-sized guillotine paper cutter, one that might be perfect for you is the Dahle Vantage 18E. This is a well-made device that can make cutting easy and fast. Hereâs what you need to know about it.
- The Vantage 18E has a decent cutting capacity for a personal-sized guillotine cutter. It has the ability to trim up to 15 sheets of paper at a time, so you can definitely use it for both small and medium-sized jobs.
- As far as this deviceâs cutting capacity is concerned, it has the longest one out of all of Dahleâs Vantage trimmers. It can cut paper thatâs up to 18 inches long, such as tabloid-sized sheets (11â x 17â). This is really the trimmer to get out of this series because youâll be able to trim both large and small paper with it.
- As with most of their paper cutters, Dahle has made the Vantage 18E with high-quality materials. Both the blade and base are made from pure metal so youâll be able use to this device a lot and have it stay in good shape.
- An important thing to think about when purchasing a guillotine cutter is what kind of safety features it has. The Vantage 18E has one of the most important safety features around: a spring-loaded blade. The spring helps keep the blade in one place no matter if itâs raised or lowered. This prevents it moving from inopportune times and possibly causing an injury. The blade can also be locked into place when youâre done with your work so someone wonât be able to run his/her fingers along the edge and end up getting cut.
- The Vantage 18E comes with a paper clamp that will keep your sheets flush. They wonât be able to fan when theyâre under the clamp, so youâll wind up with the cut you need instead of a bunch of inappropriately cut sheets. To further ease the cutting process, thereâs an alignment grid printed on the base so you can measure your materials before trimming them.
- This is one of Dahleâs more compact trimmers. It measures a mere 21â x 15.75â so youâll be able to find room for it on just about any work surface.
- This product is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Basically, if youâre on the lookout for a personal-sized guillotine trimmer, you couldnât do much better than the Dahle Vantage 18E. It has all the characteristics of a Dahle product including the great materials to make it and the excellent warranty. The cutting length will enable you to work with both large and small sheets, while also cutting a good number of them at a time. The safety features ensure a mostly risk-free cutting experience, and the paper clamp and alignment grid make it easy to cut your paper the right way the first time. Simply put, the Vantage 18E is a must-have device if you need this type of device, so be sure to take a look at it today.