Black 3/16" Thermal Activated Foam Core Mounting Boards
0 NewCondition InStock
Black 3/16" Thermal Activated Foam Core Mounting Boards (MYBMB316BLK)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Black 25" x 37" Thermal Activated Foam Core Mounting Boards - 10pk||MYBMB25BLK|
|Black 36" x 48" Thermal Activated Foam Core Mounting Boards - 10pk||MYBMB36BLK|
|Black 41" x 61" Thermal Activated Foam Core Mounting Boards - 10pk||MYBMB41BLK|
Our Black Thermal Activated Foam Core Mounting Boards are made from 3/16" foam boards coated with heat activated adhesive to adhere your print to the board. The boards use a dense foam center to minimize bowing. Works with all Proseal, Phoenix and heated roll laminators. These mounting boards have a non-stick cover sheet that is hinged and needs no tape. To use, insert your print between the cover sheet and the board and insert just like a 'pouch board'.
- Consists of 3/16" thick white foam board
- Mounting adds stability and rigidity while laminating protects your print from spills and helps your colors 'pop'
- Use with Seal Finishline, USI BigMouth, Fellowes or ProSeal laminators
- Low temperature adhesives are safe for all inkjet and other prints
- Use with easels, sold seperately
- Quantity: 10 pouch boards with a protective carrier
- Sizes: 41" x 61", 36" x 48" or 25" x 37"
Write Your Own Review