The Logan Platinum Edge Model 850 Mat Cutter is Logan’s top level professional heavy duty mat cutter designed to perform for large volume mat cutting including production repeat cuts or in a shop with multiple users or in education environments. Starting with the aluminum-anodized base, this cutter is solid from the ground floor and features robust components meant for life long use and ease of adjustment. Featuring super-smooth cutting head action, 4- and 8-ply mat cutting capability, quick-change magnetic blade cartridge, micro-adjustable moving magnetic stop and mat guide, 32? (81cm) removable scaled squaring arm, and heavy-duty all-metal construction with aluminum base. Use Logan Replacement Blade Model 267. The Platinum Edge is ideal for high volume artists, framers or in an education environment with multiple users.
- 40" (101cm) capacity
- Super smooth cutting head ball bearings.
- 4- and 8-ply cutting capability.
- Quick-change magnetic blade magazines.
- With parallel mat guide.
- Hinged guide rail with lifter bar mechanism.
- Dual purpose bevel and straight cutting head with movable production stop.
- 32” (81cm) removable scaled squaring arm with stop for downsizing .
- Micro adjustment feature on production stops and mat guide .
- Magnetic blade holding magazines with adjustable blade depth .
- Heavy duty production level mat cutter for higher volume artists and framers .
- Includes 10 extra blades. Uses blade #267.