Komtrak Inspiral II 38mm Black 19-Ring Spiral Combs - 25pk (INSPIRALII38BK25)
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Komtrak Inspiral II 13mm Black 19-Ring Spiral Combs - 100pk||INSPIRALII13BK100|
|Komtrak Inspiral II 16mm Black 19-Ring Spiral Combs - 100pk||INSPIRALII16BK100|
|Komtrak Inspiral II 19mm Black 19-Ring Spiral Combs - 100pk||INSPIRALII19BK100|
|Komtrak Inspiral II 22mm Black 19-Ring Spiral Combs - 100pk||INSPIRALII22BK100|
|Komtrak Inspiral II 26mm Black 19-Ring Spiral Combs - 100pk||INSPIRALII26BK100|
|Komtrak Inspiral II 32mm Black 19-Ring Spiral Combs - 100pk||INSPIRALII32BK100|
|Komtrak Inspiral II 38mm Black 19-Ring Spiral Combs - 100pk||INSPIRALII38BK100|
- Type: Komtrak Inspiral II
- Color: Black
- Length: 11" (19 rings)
- Size: 38mm (1-1/2")
- Quantity: 25 Pieces
- Part Number: INSPIRALII38BK25
- Punch holes in your book to be bound with a standard 9/16" pitch (19 ring) plastic comb binding punch. Straighten the pages to align holes. To insert by hand, place the book to be bound on a table with the punched side extended past the table edge.
- Insert the first ring through the top of the first hole on the right. Use both hands to turn the Inspiral binding comb through the remaining holes.
- To secure the Inspiral comb to the book, insert pin on the clasp through the hole on the end of the Inspiral spine. Then, firmly snap the bottom end of the clasp down to fully engage the next ring
This is Everything There is to Know About Komtrak Inspiral Combs!
First off, there are two types, Inspiral I and Inspiral II. This video will show you both.
With the largest size of 38mm you can bind about 330 pages. And around 30 with the smallest 10mm size.
It’s made to bind 19 hole punch patterns, which is normally used with plastic binding combs.
With plastic combs you need a machine to bind you documents—but with Komtrak you can do it completely by hand. Simply twist the binding in all the way.
Lay it on an edge so you can use both hands.
Now the difference between Inspiral 2 is that you bend the ends to close the binding. Do this with small needle-nose pliers
Inspiral 1 comes with a clip you attach to the last two loops—and the other end is already bent for you.
Inspiral 1 is also editable—easily add and remove pages as seen fit.
A benefit to Komtrak Inspiral binding is that it lays flat, and an advantage it has over plastic combs is that it also lays back to back.
Keep in mind that when you do this, it extrudes out the bottom about a centimeter.
This binding functions very similarly to spiral coil, but it works with a 19 hole punch pattern.