Formax FD 262 Single-Head Crash Tabber
6386 NewCondition InStock
Formax Single-Head Crash Tabber (FD 262)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
This Formax FD 262 Single-Head Crash Tabber automatically apply adhesive tabs or wafer seals and offer a cost-effective alternative to envelopes when mailing brochures, newsletters and other folded mailers. This Formax FD 262 Tabber processes up to 12,000 tri-folds per hour, in sizes up to 17" wide and up to 5/32" thick. It has the flexibility to use a variety of translucent, paper and clear tab stocks. Standard features include an integrated bottom feeder which allows for continuous operation, a built-in waste take-up spool, 5-digit LCD counter, and tab sensitivity adjustment. This tabbing system has an all-steel construction that makes it rugged and very durable. This Formax FD 262 Single-Head Crash Tabber is 100% made in the USA, providing dependable and flexible solutions to keep your mailings in compliance with changing USPS tabbing regulations.
- Tabs up to 12,000 pieces per hour.
- Handles media up to 17" wide.
- Designed to handle a variety of tab stock including translucent and paper.
- 5-digit resettable counter.
- Integrated bottom feed for continuous operation.
- Speed: Up to 12,000 pieces per hour (8.5" tri-folds)
- Feeder Capacity: Up to 200 tri-folds
Integrated bottom feeder for continuous operation
- Media Size: 3" to 18" L
5" to 17" W
- Media Thickness: Up to 5/32"
- Tab Size: 5/8" to 1 1/2"
- Tab Materials: Translucent, Paper, Clear
- Tab Sensitivity Control: Adjusts for density in tab/wafer seals
- Tabs Applied: 1 tab per pass
- Tab Roll Capacity: Up to 10,000 tabs
- Tab Roll Size: Maximum roll diameter: 9"
- Core diameter: 3"
- Counter: 5-digit LCD, resettable
- Duty Cycle: Up to 30 million addresses or 500,000 per month over a 5-year cycle
- Dimensions: 25" W x 22" H x 15.5" D
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Power: 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Options: Drop-Stacking Conveyor Stacker
- Made in USA
- Warranty: 90 day limited warranty on parts, excluding wearables and labor
Write Your Own Review