Luxor 60" x 40" Magnetic Wall-Mounted Glass Board
157.95 NewCondition InStock
Luxor 60" x 40" Magnetic Wall-Mounted Glass Board (WGB6040M)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Luxor 48" x 36" Magnetic Wall-Mounted Glass Board||WGB4836M|
|Luxor 72" x 48" Magnetic Wall-Mounted Glass Board||WGB7248M|
|Luxor 96" x 48" Magnetic Wall-Mounted Glass Board||WGB9648M|
Luxor Wall-Mounted Magnetic Glass Marker Board. 60"W x 40"H has tempered 5/32" ( 4mm ) Thick glass. The magnetic surface allows for the hanging of documents, notes or magnetic markers. Super clear glass with bright white back painting is ideal surface for wet/dry erase markers. Will not stain or ghost. Stainless steel mounting pucks.
This item is oversized, ships by truck and is not returnable. If any freight damage occurs please note clearly on the bill of lading at the time of delivery.
- Measures 60"W x 40"H.
- Made of tempered 5/32" (4mm) thick glass.
- The magnetic surface allows for the hanging of documents, notes or magnetic markers.
- Super Clear Glass with bright white back painting is the ideal surface for wet/dry erase markers.
- Will not stain or ghost.
- Mounting pucks with new and improved mounting system.
- Requires rare earth magnets.
- Lifetime warranty on board.
People Who Viewed Also Viewed
- Wood Framed Magnetic Steel Dry-Erase Boards
Starting At: $24.90
- Quartet Prestige 2 Total Erase Magnetic Project Planner White Board
Starting At: $93.29
- Best-Rite Rubber Tak Bulletin Board with Aluminum Trim
Starting At: $37.79
- Quartet Standard Black Classroom Chalkboard
Starting At: $250.19
- 42" x 24" White Dry Erase/Black Chalkboard Signage Easels
Starting At: $47.72
- MasterVision Interactive Whiteboard
Starting At: $1,874.52
- Board Size: 60"W x 40"H
- Board Thickness: 5/32" (4mm)
- Surface Material: Magnetic
- Mounting Pucks: Stainless Steel
- Warranty: Lifetime on Board
Write Your Own Review
Asked by Mike Lovitto
Thank you for your question. The Luxor Magnetic Wall-Mounted Glass Board can be mounted in either orientation.
Answered by MyBinding