Foster On-a-Roll Lifter Hi-Rise - 61570
2407.5 NewCondition InStock
Foster On-a-Roll Lifter Hi-Rise (61570)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
This Foster Hi-Rise On-a-Roll Lifter is designed specifically for sign makers and other businesses with the need to handle wide or heavy media rolls. This On-a-Roll Lifter is ideal for fabric printers and anyone responsible for lifting heavy rolls as high as 71 inches and as wide as 47.25 inches with diameter as great as 18.5 inches. Its sturdy steel construction allows the lifting of media up to 440 lbs. Plus, it is designed to operate even in shops with limited floor space. Avoid costly and dangerous mishandling mistakes that result in damaged media by using this Foster Hi-Rise On-a-Roll Lifter.mited floor space.
- Low profile fork clearance of 4" (100mm).
- Extended nylon safety straps provide leverage to help guide the roll into the trough and ensure materials are secured for transport.
- Concave trough design of the media tray stabilizes rolls for transport.
- Foot pump allows for smooth, effortless lifting within minutes.
- 360° heavy-duty rotating (and locking) casters enable maneuvering through standard doors and narrow passages.
- Solid steel handle extension provides additional control for the user to maneuver materials in tight spots.
- 2-year warranty on all wheels, hydraulics and media tray. 5-year warranty on cross bars.
- Lift Height: 71" (1800 mm)
- Max. Roll Width: 47.25" (1200 mm)
- Max. Roll Diameter: 18.5" (470 mm)
- Overall Media Lifter Dimensions (W x D x H): 33.5" x 31.5" x 80.7" (850 x 800 x 2050 mm)
- Media Lifter Weight: 198 lbs (90 kg)
- Bottom Fork Clearance: 4" (100mm)
- Warranty: 2-year warranty on all wheels, hydraulics and media tray and 5-year warranty on cross bars
Write Your Own Review
Does the 30 day return policy apply to this product? I am interested but not sure if it will work with our equipment.
Asked by Andrew Consoletti
Thank you for your questions. Unfortunately as a machine that has to ship truck freight we would not be able to take it back as a return. If there were any manufacturer defect or any issues at the time of delivery, we would work with the manufacturer to get those addressed and resolved but it would not be eligible for a voluntary return. You can find our complete return policy here .
Answered by MyBinding