Protac Emerytex UV 5.0mil 51" x 164' PS Overlaminate
560.34 NewCondition InStock
Drytac Clear Protac Emerytex UV 5.0mil 51" x 164' PS Overlaminate (PST51164)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
Protac Emerytex UV 5.0mil 51" x 164' is a pressure-sensitive, non-glare, scuff resistant PVC (Vinyl) overlaminating film with a pebble finish. The high tack solvent acrylic adhesive deters tunneling; the scuff resistant finish makes this overlaminating film ideal for applications where extensive handling may be involved. The finish is similar to velvet matte Lexan. Protac Emerytex UV is excellent for laminating mounted prints that will be placed in high-traffic indoor display areas including trade show, exhibit and floor graphic applications. It is also suitable for laminating mouse pads, counter graphics and other similar applications. Get 51" x 164' of 5.0mil Protac Emerytex UV Pressure Sensitive Film with every order. Product number PST51164.
- Matte PVC overlaminates with a pebble texture finish
- Utilizes various acrylic adhesives (aqueous, solvent and HeatsetÂ®)
- Anti-slip properties make it suitable for floor graphics
- Recommended for use in medium to high traffic indoor display areas
- Ideal for tradeshow graphics, POP displays or event signage
- Low Slip Potential Rating according to EN 13036-4
Write Your Own Review
Protac Emerytex is a 4 mil (100Âµ) embossed monomeric calendared PVC laminating film with a matte pebble textured finish, coated on one side with a pressure sensitive, solvent acrylic adhesive that is protected by a bleached Kraft release paper coated on both sides with PE and siliconized on the release side. Both the fi lm and adhesive contain UV stabilizers, which protect against UV degradation. The anti-slip properties of Protac Emerytex have been tested in accordance with DIN 51130 standards and have been awarded an R11 rating.
- Recommended for laminating mounted prints that will be placed in high-traffic indoor and outdoor display areas.
- Provides UV protection for indoor and outdoor use.
- Ideal for tradeshow graphics, POP displays, mouse pads, counter mats, event signage, floor graphics, and other signage where a scuff -resistant fi nish is required.
- Protac Emerytex has a Class 0 Fire Rating according to UK standards for surface spread of flame, making it perfect for applications in public areas that require compliance with strict fi re regulations, such as airports, hotels and hospitals.
|Film||Matte Pebble Textured Monomeric Calendared PVC|
|Adhesive||Solvent Acrylic (Pressure Sensitive)|
|Release Liner||2 Side PE Coated, 1 Side Siliconized Kraft|
|Film Thickness||4 mil (100Âµ)|
|Adhesive Layer||1 mil (25Âµ)|
|UV Protection Factor||Film and adhesive contain UV stabilizers, which prevent film degradation and provide UV protection to the underlying image|
|Outdoor Durability||3 years|
|Service Temperature Range||-4Â°F to 230Â°F (-20Â°C to 110Â°C)|
|Peel Strength (20 min, FTM1)||12 N/25mm|
|Shelf Life||Use within 1 year after opening original box|
|Storage Conditions||59Â°F to 72Â°F (15Â°C to 22Â°C); 50 - 55% Relative Humidity|
|Roller Laminator||Room temperature to 104Â°F (40Â°C)||1 ft to 8 ft (0.3m to 2.5m) per minute|