MediaShield Heatset Mattex UV 3mil 38" x 328' Overlaminate
530.89 NewCondition InStock
Drytac Clear MediaShield Heatset Mattex UV 3mil 38" x 328' Overlaminate (MX38328)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|MediaShield Heatset Mattex UV 3mil 51" x 328' Overlaminate||MX51328|
MediaShield Mattex UV 3mil 38" x 328' is an extremely versatile Heat-Set overlaminating film that adds a desirable satin matte finish without sacrificing color definition. The soft non-reflective finish of MediaShield Mattex UV makes it the film of choice for direct lit graphics. On inkjet images for trade show and POP displays, MediaShield Mattex cuts glare without sacrificing color detail. Also use MediaShield Mattex UV to laminate inkjet output printed on canvas. Because the film is thin and pliable, it conforms well to canvas weave, maintaining texture while offering excellent protection. Get 38" x 328' of 3mil MediaShield Heatset Mattex UV film with every order. Product number MX38328.
- Film Width: 38"
- Film Length: 328'
- Film Thickness: 3.0mil
- Core Size: 3"
- Finish: Satin-Matte
- Base Film: 2.0mil (50 micron) PVC (vinyl)
- Adhesive: 1.0 mil (25 micron) solvent acrylic
- Initial Tack: Low
- Application Speed: 1' - 6' per minute
- Application Temperature: 185 F - 210 F
- Release Liner: Moisture Stable Paper (70gsm)
People Who Viewed Also Viewed
- A hybrid between thermal and pressure sensitive films.
- Co-extruded for a carefully balanced ratio of polyester film to adhesive.
- Bond well to inkjet output with high ink coverage - even on photo gloss paper and digital photo laser output (Lambda / Lightjet).
- Image can be trimmed flush, or even die-cut without fear of delamination.
- Due to its quick setup / curing time, MediaShield laminated graphics can be handled or rolled immediately after processing.
- Protected by a release liner because the adhesive on these films is slightly tacky when cool.
Write Your Own Review
Tips and Technical Data
Tips For Applying MediaShield UV Heatset Films:
- MediaShield UV Heatset films are an excellent choice for laminating multiple images which have been mounted onto a single board or substrate because they minimize air entrapment around the edges of each image.
- To keep the film from stretching as it becomes soft and pliable when heated, apply only minimal brake tension to the unwind supply shaft and the release liner take-up.
- Mediashield and thermal overlaminating films can be combined when encapsulating a graphic. For example: MediaShield Emerytex on the front and MHL White Backing on the back of the image is an ideal combination for trade show applications.
- Adjust the take up shaft so that the release liner is removed just prior to entering the nip rollers. By reducing the adhesive's exposure to the air, there is less chance of picking up dust particles.
MediaShield Mattex is a 2 mil (50Âµ) phthalate-free, UV stabilized, clear PVC laminating fi lm with a satin matte finish, coated on one side with a heat activated solvent acrylic adhesive that is protected by a moisture stable bleached Kraft gridded release paper coated on one side with siliconized PE.
- The filmâs soft, non-refl ective finish makes it ideal for direct graphics.
- When used on inkjet images for tradeshows and POS displays, it will cut glare without sacrifi cing color detail.
- Can be used to laminate inkjet output printed on canvas.
- As the film is thin and pliable, it conforms well to canvas weave, maintaining its texture.
|Film||Satin Matte PVC|
|Adhesive||Solvent Acrylic (Heat Activated)|
|Release Liner||1 Side PE Coated Bleached Kraft Grid Paper (Moisture Stable)|
|Film Thickness||2 mil (50Âµ)|
|Adhesive Layer||1 mil (25Âµ)|
|UV Protection Factor||Film contains UV stabilizers, which prevent film degradation and provide UV protection to the underlying image|
|Outdoor Durability||Not Applicable|
|Service Temperature Range||-4Â°F to 203Â°F (-20Â°C to 95Â°C)|
|Peel Strength (20 min, FTM1)||18 N/25mm|
|Shelf Life||Use within 1 year after opening original box|
|Storage Conditions||59Â°F to 72Â°F (15Â°C to 22Â°C); 50 - 55% Relative Humidity|
|Roller Laminator||185Â°F to 215Â°F (85Â°C to 102Â°C)||1 ft to 8 ft (0.3m to 2.5m) per minute|
|Press||185Â°F to 210Â°F (85Â°C to 99Â°C) Dwell Time: 2-8 minutes|