MHL Gloss 3mil Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film
151.02 308.07 4
Drytac MHL Gloss 3mil 43" x 500' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film - Low Melt (MGD43503)
1 Questions, 1 Answers
- Available in 5 different widths
- 500' roll length
- Optimum clarity
- Melts as low as 190 - 220 degrees F
Choose Product Below
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|MHL Gloss 3mil 25" x 500' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film||MGD25503|
|MHL Gloss 3mil 38" x 500' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film||MGD38503|
|MHL Gloss 3mil 43" x 500' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film||MGD43503|
|MHL Gloss 3mil 51" x 500' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film||MGD51503|
MHL Gloss 3mil UV Low Melt films offer superior clarity and lower melting temperatures. The adhesive used is formulated to activate at temperatures as low as 190 F - 220 F. MHL Gloss UV films are ideal for encapsulation of xerographic and inkjet-bond output. While many operators prefer using 3.0 mil MHL Gloss UV on the top and a 5.0 or 10 mil film on the bottom for added rigidity, any combination of thicknesses will provide bright, punch colors and optimum clarity.
- Film Width: 25" - 61"
- Film Length: 500'
- Film Thickness: 3.0mil
- Core Size: 3"
- Finish: High Gloss
- Base Film: 1.0mil (25 micron) polyester
- Adhesive: 2.0 mil (25 micron) co-extruded polyethylene copolymer
- Initial Tack: None
- Application Speed: 1' - 10' per minute
- Application Temperature: 190 F - 220 F
- Release Liner: None
- Specifically developed for multi-heat roller laminators (MHL) and hotshoe laminators
- Co-extruded for a carefully balanced ratio of polyester film to adhesive.
- Higher clarity for more vibrant colors, reduced "orange peel", greater rigidity (which reduces wrinkles and waves) and better adhesive flow characteristics (wet out).
- Available in a variety of thicknesses and finishes from standard gloss and lustre finishes to scratch-resistant films suitable for outdoor applications
- Suitable for both single sided and double sided laminating (encapsulation) of photographic, electrostatic, inkjet-bond, xerographic and lithographic output, as well as many more applications.
- Incorporate UV absorbers for excellent protection from damaging UV rays.
Write Your Own Review
|Part Number||Roll Width||Roll Length||Thickness||Film Finish|
|MGD25503||25"||500'||3 mil||High Gloss|
|MGD38503||38"||500'||3 mil||High Gloss|
|MGD43503||43"||500'||3 mil||High Gloss|
|MGD51503||51"||500'||3 mil||High Gloss|
|MGD61503||61"||500'||3 mil||High Gloss|
MHL Low Temperature Gloss is a high clarity, abrasion-resistant PET thermal laminating film with a low melt-point adhesive designed for high-speed single- and double-sided lamination. This overlaminate is specifically engineered with UV inhibitors to reduce image fading and protect against moisture. Its low sealing temperature preserves inks in digitally printed graphics, which can deteriorate at high temperatures. The film is resistant to water, oil, acid, and alkali and can be die cut. A 3 mil (75µ), 5 mil (125µ) and 10 mil (254µ) version are available.
- Engineered for large format output.
- Increases rigidity and strength of media.
- Preserves graphic images over time.
|Film Thickness||3 mil (75µ||5 mil (125µ)||10 mil (254µ)|
|Processing Temperature||185°F to 195°F (85°C to 91°C)|
|Shelf Life||Use within 1 year after opening original box|
|Storage Conditions||59°F to 72°F (15°C to 22°C); 50 - 55% Relative Humidity|
Asked by Emilia G.
More than likely we can have this film cut down to whatever width that you want. However, you will most likely have to buy the full width of the next size up. There may be cutting charges for large numbers of cuts however we can sometimes get them waved if you simply want to cut a roll in half or something similar to that.
Answered by MyBinding.com