Graphic Wizard PT 335 SCC Multi Slitter/Cutter/Creaser
34925 NewCondition InStock
Graphic Whizard Wizard PT 335 SCC Multi Slitter/Cutter/Creaser (PT335SCC)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The new PT335 SCC Multi is a complete full-bleed finishing system to fit the digital marketplace. Equipped with interchangeable creasing/ perfing dies, the PT 335SCC Multi can quickly switch over from perfing to creasing while preventing digital toner cracking. Strike perf capabilities means that the PT 335SCC Multi can now do partial perfs in both directions for "T" or "box" perfs. The PT335 SCC Multi ideal in making business cards, greeting cards, invitations, brochures, pamphlets, catalogs, posters, book/CD covers, photographs, tent cards, and more. Processing sheets up to 350 gsm at speeds of 25 sheets per minute (8.8" x 11", 2 cuts, 1 crease) the PT 335SCC Multi is an ideal finishing solution to maximize efficiency while minimizing operator intervention.
This machine is only available to Washington and Oregon residents.
- 4" deep pile feeder.
- Multi accessory output.
- 9" colour touchscreen.
- Interchangeable crease/ perf dies.
- Built in job creator.
- 64 job program memory.
- Strike perf capabilities for "box" or "t" perfs.
- Automated crease depth adjustment.
- Electrical: 110-130V, 50/60Hz, 15A
- Paper Size: Min is 8.26" x 8.26" and Max is 13" x 26.5" (40" handfed)
- Paper Type: Non Coated, Coated, Laminated
- Margin Slit: Side Trim 0.125" - 1.5"
- Gutter Slit: Width 0.2" - 0.59"
- Linear Multi-Tool Options: Linear Strike Perf Option, up to 4, 12 or 24 Tpi Perf Tools or Linear score or kiss-cut tools
- Interchangeable Crease/Perf Dies: Crease die options- 0.6mm, 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, Perf die options - 12 Tpi or 24 Tpi or 8 depth settings controlled through the touch screen
- Paper Weight: 150- 350gsm/ 16pt.
- Slit/Cut/Crease : Up to 6 slits, 32 cuts, 32 creases or perfs per sheet
- Speed: 25 sheets per minute (8.5" x 11" 2 cuts, 1 crease
- Image Shift Compensation: Both X and Y axis
- Image Shrink/Stretch Compensation: Both X and Y axis
- Warranty: 3 Years Mechanical Parts and Electronics
Write Your Own Review