Graphic Whizard GW 6000 Number/Perf/Score/Slit Machine
9897 NewCondition InStock
Graphic Whizard GW 6000 Number/Perf/Score/Slit Machine (GW6000)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The GW6000 is the most popular number/perf/score/slit machine in the industry today. This machine operates at a speed of up to 6000 sheets per hour and has the ability to upgrade to another model at any time in the future. This Graphic Wizard GW 6000 Number/Perf/Score/Slit Machine is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- 3,000 sheets per hour.
- 1 number per head per sheet.
- 1 or 2 Numbering Heads.
- Tabletop model with automatic feed.
- Crash numbering up to 10 part carbonless.
- Feed sets unglued or glued side.
- Create snap sets while numbering.
- Heads rotate & lock throughout 360 degrees.
- Perforating options 2,4,6,8,12,16 teeth per inch (TPI), 42,50 and 72 Microperf TPI.
- Accurate .010" register.
- Ability to control depth of Perf/Score/Slit.
- Microprocessor controlled with forward and backward stepping for easy programming.
- Completely upgradable to any other model without trading-in!
- Speed: 6,000 sheets/sets per hour (11" x 8.5" - A4)
- Maximum amount of number positions: 10 number per head per sheet
- Electrical: 115V/60Hz/3A or 230V/50Hz/5A
- Stock Size: Minimum 3" wide x 5" long (7.6cm x 12.7cm) and Maximum 18" wide x 18" long (45cm x 45cm)
- Crash Capability: Electronically variable by dial control - Crash number up to 10 part sets
- Registration: 0.010" (0.25mm) accuracy
- Maximum Number of Heads: 2
- Head Rotation: Lockable in any position throughout 360 degrees
- Length: 44" (1.12m)
- Width: 27" (0.69m)
- Height: 16" (.26m)
- Weight: 106 lbs (48kg)
Write Your Own Review