Shooter-IID High Speed In-Line Press Tabber and Counter
4499 NewCondition InStock
US Paper Counters Shooter-IID High Speed In-Line Press Tabber and Counter (TS-IID)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
This Shooter-IID High Speed In-Line Press Tabber and Counter is designed to provide fast, accurate tab insertions at high speeds. Designed to work with high speed equipment, the Shooter-IId can fire 3 tabs per second plus has count erase and has the ability for use with multiple tabbing heads. The Shooter-IID can be mounted to your equipment or be free standing for mobility. The Shooter-IID accurately inserts paper tabs into the receding delivery pile of sheeters, presses, paper board machines and paper converting equipment. This tabber can easily be connected to your equipment by using our universal electronic coupling pick-up or our optional laser sensor. The Shooter-IID can also be custom programmed to fit your exacting needs. State of the art electronics and touch Screen interface make the Shooter-IID one of the easiest tabbers to use.
- In-line batching at high speeds.
- Maximize press time and profit.
- Stop shortages and overages.
- Improve customer satisfaction .
- Standard Features:
- Counting speeds equal to your equipment.
- Tabbing at various batch increments.
- Panel and remote control start/stop/count for spoilage.
- Capacity to operate two tabbing heads.
- High speed batch selector.
- Count Erase.
- Total batch count.
- Reset switch for total and batch count.
- Variable tape length control.
- Variable knife cut delay.
- 3" Touch Screen user interface .
- Pedestal base.
- 16" (40 cm) standard tape chute.
- Why Upgrade to Sharp-Shooter (TSS-IID)?: The Sharp Shooter has all the same features as the Shooter-IID with added ability to mark sections of your pile manually. By inserting a red dye-marked tab into the stack simply by pressing a button on either the hand held, wireless remote control, or the Electronic Control Unit (ECU).
- Touch Screen user interface: 3"
- Standard Tape Chute: 16" (40 cm)
- Maximum Height With standard Pedestal: 60" (152 cm)
- Minimum Height With standard Pedestal: 20" (51 cm)
- Electrical: 110V AC, 3 Amp or 220.240V AC 50/60 Hz
Write Your Own Review