Max-Bantam Paper Counter and Batch Tabber
12705.88 NewCondition InStock
US Paper Counters Paper Counter and Batch Tabber (Max-Bantam)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Max-Bantam Paper Counter and Batch Tabber is the cost-effective way to improve quantity control and verify both quantities delivered to customers and incoming stock deliveries. Fast, accurate counting and tabbing with speeds up to 2000 sheets per minute gives you the quantity control you need to maximize efficiency and profit. Easy installation and maintenance, and high-quality construction add to the affordable value of the Max-Bantam.
- Exact count deliveries.
- Provide competitive quotes.
- Eliminate re-runs & miscounts.
- Improve quantity control.
- Verify quantities of stock deliveries.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Standard Features:
- Counting speeds up to 2000 CPM.
- Tab insertion from 5 to 999 sheets.
- Easy Installation.
- Large electronic display (LED).
- Low tape warning indicator.
- Minimal maintenance requirements.
- Six-digit batch counter and totalizer.
- Readily available parts.
- Solid state electronics.
- 15" x 18" Counting surface.
- Plug-in components.
- Height: 30" (76 cm)
- Width: 18.5" (47 cm)
- Depth: 37" (94 cm)
- Throat Height: 6" (15 cm)
- Table Size: 15" x 18" (38 cm x 46 cm)
- Sheet Size Maximum: 15" x 18" (38 cm x 46 cm)
- Sheet Size Minimum: 2.25" x 4" (5.7 cm x 10 cm)
- Paper Range: 12 lb bond up to .010 cover stock (25 g/m2 up to 250 g/m2)
- Electrical: 120V AC, 10A or 220/240V AC, 50/60 Hz
Write Your Own Review
How does this model do with fan apart? Will it pull the sheets apart? How many in a set can it handle?
Asked by James Ray
It will count your NCR sheets from the unglued end. The sheets sit at an angle and it fans the corners to count the pages and has a throat height of 6"
Answered by MyBinding