Salco R106 Electric Stapler
495.74 NewCondition InStock
SALCO Electric Stapler (R106)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Salco R106 Electric Stapler is the standard stapler for all print and copy shops. The stapler can staple sets from two sheets to 40 sheets of standard bond paper. Its flexible design allows for either flat stapling or saddle stapling for booklets. The Salco R106 Stapler can be triggered either by convenient foot pedal or depth adjustable triggers, and has side guides for precise staple location.
This unit includes a foot pedal.
- Easy interchangeable parts.
- Binds from 2 to 40 sheets at a time
- Can do both flat and saddle stapling.
- allows 2 or more staplers to be linked together for simultaneous stapling operations.
- Supplied with both automatic and foot control as standard and stapling depth up to 100mm.
- Staple Depth: stepless staple depth 0-100mm
- Dimensions: 9-3/4" W x 9-3/8" H x 9-3/4" D
- Flat or saddle position allows stapling of folded (saddle) or flat (corners) paper
- Weight: 10lbs
- Electric: 110V, 60 Hz
- Staples: 1/4", 5/16"
- Staple Load: 210 Capacity Interlake/Rapid 66
- Sheet Capacity in 20# bond: 1/4" leg length = 2-20 sheets, 5/16" leg length = 20-40 sheets
- Hand operated screw clamp mounting mechanism
- Warranty: Manufacturer Limited 90 days
Write Your Own Review
Need a booklet stapler to staple 150 booklets for Sunday Bulletin. Have a manual long handle that is painful with continuous motion of two staples per bulletin What do you recommend?
Asked by Calvary Baptist Church
This unit would work for that operation. To speed up your process you can link two units together to complete each book in a single pass. The next step would be a booklet maker like those found here https://www.mybinding.com/finishing-equipment/booklet-makers.html
Answered by MyBinding