Rhin-O-Tuff HD7700P Heavy Duty Binding Punch with PAL-14
7359.33 NewCondition InStock
Rhin-O-Tuff Heavy Duty Binding Punch with PAL-14 (HD7700P)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
Save time and money by combining the heavy duty Rhin-O-Tuff HD7700 modular binding punch with the PAL-14 Picks A Lift Paper Separator. This punching system is designed to considerably increase productivity by reducing miss-punches and jams while increasing the number of sheets that are punched per lift. The HD7700 is one of the strongest and most productive modular binding punches available on the market. The HD-7700 can punch more sheets than any other modular punch. However, most operators tend to pick too few or too many sheets of paper at a time resulting in lost productivity. Too few sheets means more lifts are required to punch your document. Too many sheets can result in miss-punches, jams or in the need to stop and split your lift in two. The PAL-14 solves all of these problems by helping you pick up the same number of sheets every time. Plus the PAL-14 bolts conveniently to the top of the HD7700P to create an all-in-one punching solution. This kit includes both pieces of equipment plus all of the hardware to attach the equipment together.
- 14" ( 356mm ) open ended extra capacity die: Punch up to 55 sheets or 110 pages of 11 inch, 20 lb or 80gsm bond paper.
- U-View waste tray: Holds up to 150% more waste than any other table top punch & eliminates troublesome overfills.
- The Accu-Set Paper Stop: Set-up all hole placements easily & accurately, even on odd sized paper.
- Diagnostic Display Lights: Give indications of important machine conditions.
- Built in Automatic and Manual Reverse: Providing extra insurance to eliminate costly down time & expensive service calls due to overload jams.
- Patented Anti-Jam Feature Detects Punch Overload. Triggers Auto Reversing Function to Eliminate Punch Jams. Also features Manual Reversing as a Backup.
- Punch up to 10 Plastic Mylar Sheets Regardless of Hole Pattern.
(depending on Mylar Mil thickness)
- Rated up to 55 Sheets or 110 Pages of 20 lb. or 80gsm. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used. (15,000 to 18,000 SPH). 90 Cycles Per Minute.
- Patented "QCDS", Quick Change Die System. No Tools, Nothing to Take Apart. All Punch Pins Easily Disengage.
- The HD 7700 has more than 20 interchangeable Dies Available with 12 Standard Hole Patterns.
- Comes With Your Choice of one Standard Die. (Ask for Details)
- 14" (356mm) Open Ended Punching, Allows for Wider Applications.
- Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operation.
- "Accu-Set" paper adjustment knob for fine adjustments on odd paper sizes.
- Use Foot Pedal, Versa Switch, or Palm Switch
- Extremely Durable All Metal Construction.
- Extra High Capacity Waste Chip Tray with New View Access. No Sensors Needed.
- New Paper Entry Chute for easy paper insertion.
- Uses paper sizes from 8" x 5" (140mm x 140mm) up to 8.5" X 14" (356mm X 356mm) legal size including tabs and up to 3 reams at a time.
- Able to Combine with an Existing APES-14 Attachment.
- Fits on any Vertical OD or HD Series Machine.
- Provides Average Paper Count Accuracy of + or - 1 Sheet for Each Lift.
- Variable Paper Lift Thickness.
- Three Years Manufacturer Warranty (1 year on the punching die)
Write Your Own Review
Asked by Byron Kaopuiki
Hello, Thank you for your question. The 7700 is about 88 pounds, 27 L x 25 W x 14 H, the Pal-14 is 35 pounds, 23 L x 15 x 17.
Answered by MyBinding