ChalkMate 5.0mil 25.5" x 10' PVC Film With Removable Adhesive
48.89 NewCondition InStock
Drytac ChalkMate 5.0mil 25.5" x 10' PVC Film With Removable Adhesive (CKM25010-R)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|ChalkMate 5.0mil 30" x 50' PVC Film With Removable Adhesive||CKM30050-R|
|ChalkMate 5.0mil 61" x 100' PVC Film With Removable Adhesive||CKM61100-R|
This 25.5" x 10' ChalkMate Film With Removable Adhesive is a 5 mil durable PVC film with a traditional black chalkboard finish that can be used with standard chalk or liquid chalk markers. ChalkMate film can be installed on most smooth surfaces. This version of Chalkmate film has a ReTac ultra removable adhesive technology for creating impromptu chalkboard walls. Chalkmate PVC film can be used to make unique, custom chalkboard decals from die cut shapes or designs.
- Printable black PVC chalkboard film
- Utilizes ReTacÂ® ultra removable adhesive technology
- For use with standard and liquid chalk markers
- Compatible with UV printers
- Transforms printed images into easy-to-install chalkboards
- Can be installed on most smooth surfaces
- Ensures easy, damage-free graphic application and removal
- Ideal for creating custom chalkboard decals from die cut shapes or designs
- Class 0 Fire Rating
- Film Length: 10'
- Film Width: 25.5"
- Film: ChalkMate
- Thickness: 127Âµ (5 mil)
- Adhesive: ReTac ultra removable and repositionable adhesive 20.3Âµ (0.8 mil)
- Release Liner: PE Coated White Fine Paper
- Part Number: CKM25010-R
Write Your Own Review
ReTac ChalkMate is a 5 mil (125Âµ) durable, printable PVC film with a traditional black chalkboard finish and ReTac ultra removable adhesive. The adhesive is protected by a solventless fine paper coated on both sides with PE and siliconized on the release side. ReTac ChalkMate can be easily applied, re-positioned and removed without surface damage or loss of adhesion. It works well when creating chalkboard walls or making unique, custom chalkboard decals from die cut shapes or designs. Installs on most smooth surfaces.
Special Regulatory Information:
- Durable vinyl film that can be written on with standard chalk or liquid chalk markers (requires water for removal).
- Ideal for teaching environments such as schools or daycare centers.
- Excellent option for writing menus or prices in delis, pubs and grocery stores.
- Popular for childrenâs playrooms.
- Great for capturing ideas or notes in meeting rooms.
- Effective tool for shopping mall promotions.
- ReTac ChalkMate has a Class 0 Fire Rating according to UK standards for surface spread of flame, making it perfect for applications in public areas that require compliance with strict fire regulations, such as airports, hotels and hospitals.
- Other printers that utilize white ink
|Adhesive||ReTac ultra removable and re-positionable adhesive|
|Release Liner||143 gsm 2 Side PE Coated, 1 Side Solventless Siliconized Fine Paper|
|Film Thickness||5 mil (125Âµ|
|Adhesive Layer||0.8 mil (20Âµ)|
|UV Protection Factor||Not Applicable|
|Outdoor Durability||Not Applicable|
|Application Temperature||>41Â°F (5Â°C|
|Service Temperature Range||-4Â°F to 203Â°F (-20Â°C to 95Â°C)|
|Shelf Life||Use within 1 year after opening original box|
|Storage Conditions||59Â°F to 72Â°F (15Â°C to 22Â°C); 50 - 55% Relative Humidity|
Special Regulatory Information:
- This product is formulated to be compliant with the California Proposition 65 regulation.
- It contains no zinc, lead, cadmium, or other heavy metals.
- This product is formulated to be phthalate-free.