FuseFX FX27 27" Variable Speed Desktop Roll Laminator
1791 NewCondition InStock
FuseFx 27" Variable Speed Desktop Roll Laminator (FX27)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The FuseFX FX27 Desktop Roll Laminator can run laminates up to 3mil thick and accepts film up to 27" wide. It is featured with an adjustable temperature with digital readout for precise heat control, variable speed motor with electric reverse, wraparound prevention bar, and automatic shut-off after 60 minutes. This laminator is easy to set-up and need no operator experience. Convenient controls are located on the front of the laminators for ease of use. The compact design includes built-in side handles allowing the machine to be moved easily. The FuseFX FX27 is efficiently designed to take up minimal desktop space with convenient 1" madrels to fit standard 1" core rolls. This FuseFX FX27 27" Desktop Roll Laminator offers high quality desktop lamination for schools and professionals with on-demand lamination needs.
- Use as a desktop system.
- Adjustable temperature with digital readout for precise heat control.
- Variable speed motor with electric reverse.
- Accepts film from 12"- 27".
- Runs laminates up to 3 mil thickness.
- Automatic shut-off after 60 minutes.
- Motor key lock.
- Easy lift handles integral on sides.
- Compact design takes up minimal space.
- Easy lift side handles for portability.
- Wraparound prevention bar.
- Great for schools, offices, print and copy shops.
- Max. Laminating Width: Up to 27"
- Max. Thickness: 3mil
- Speed: Variable
- Temperature: Adjustable - Digital LCD
- Film core Size: 1"
- Automatic Shut Off and Electric Reverse: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 41" x 23" x 19"
- Electrical Output: 115v
Write Your Own Review