Phoenix 4400-DHP 44" Wide Format Hot and Cold Roll Laminator
7095 NewCondition InStock
Phoenix 44" Wide Format Hot and Cold Roll Laminator (4400-DHP)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
This Phoenix 4400-DHP 44" Wide Format Hot and Cold Roll Laminator offers a sleek design with full of useful features to complete both thermal and PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesives) applications. This laminator is built for long-term durability and reliable performance at an economical price. The Phoenix 4400-DHP accepts materials up to 44" wide, mounts substrates up to 1/4" thick, and accomodates 1.5 mil to 10 mil laminating films and PSA. With a speed of up to 8 feet/minute and equipped with large 4.5" heated rollers, this laminator meets high-volume production requirements while maintaining heat consistency for beautiful output. The Phoenix 4400-DHP is a perfect match for your digital wide format output for both PSA and thermal finishing, encapsulating or mounting in both applications. This Phoenix 4400-DHP 44" Wide Format Hot and Cold Roll Laminator is ideal in making placemats, trade show graphics, rigid displays, POP displays, flexible displays, window graphics, banners, and much more!
- 8 feer per minute.
- 4.5" heated silicone coated rollers.
- PSA liner rewind.
- Sleep mode and auto shut-off.
- Cooling fans ensure flat output.
- Versatile and Quality:
- Capacity 44" wide and 1/4" thick.
- Photo eye safety sensor.
- Independent heat controls.
- Variable Speed.
- All metal construction.
- Easy to use:
- Simple, easy to use digital control panel.
- Gap controller for a variety of thicknesses.
- Foot pedal for hands-free operation.
- J channel for easy loading on bottom roll.
- Maximum Laminating Width: 44" wide
- Silicone Coated Heat Rollers: 4.5" diameter
- Independent Tension Controls: Yes
- PSA Liner Rewind: Yes
- Speed Control: Variable from 0-8 fpm
- Film Thickness: 1.5 to 10 mil and PSA
- Foot Pedal: Yes
- Dimensions With Stand: 60 1/4" W x 24" D x 52 5/8" H
- Power Consumption: 3300 Watts
- Shipping Weight: 485 lbs
- Core Diameter: Accepts 3" and 2 1/4" cores
- Independent Heat Controls: Yes
- Protective Shield: Optical Safety Eye
- Pressure Adjustment: 5 Lever Contorls up to 1/4"
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Stand: Included
- Auto Grip Supply Shafts: Yes
- Electrical: 220 VAC, 15 amps 615P NEMA Plug
- Weight: 401 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Labor/Parts - Rollers 90 days
Write Your Own Review
Phoenix 4400-DHP Roll Laminator - Mounting Boards and Roll to Roll
Phoenix 4400-DHP Roll Laminator - Pre-Coating Boards
Phoenix 4400-DHP Roll Laminator - PSA Applications
I have a 4400 4400-DHP roll laminator. Do you have any recommended speed and temperature setting when using 5 Mil heat activated 12" x 18" menu pouches?
Asked by John Gelzer
It may depend a bit on the thickness what you are laminating, but a temp of 230 F and a speed setting of 3 is a good starting point. If the material being laminated is thinner, the speed setting should be increased because it will require less dwell time. If it’s thicker, a speed setting of 2 may work better.
Answered by MyBinding.com