Tec Lighting TruCoat 30" Auto Feed UV Coater
32811 NewCondition InStock
Tec Lighting TruCoat 30" Auto Feed UV Coater (TRUVF-30A)
This Tec Lighting TruCoat 30" Auto Feed UV Coater is a high speed production coater that offers a high production auto feeder with a 22" (56cm) deep pile sheet capacity. This offline auto-fed UV Coater is fit for even the most demanding printers, and is equipped with ability to easily apply gloss, satin or matte coatings on any printed sheet at a rate of 4800 sheets per hour. This machine can accomodate up to 30" wide and 150-600 GSM thick sheets. It is also featured with an easy-to-use touch screen, variable intensity IR lamps and quick-change rollers that take only 5 minutes to replace. This TruCoat UV Coater has a modular design to allow for added components such as an automatic receding stacker for increased production. Increase your business' profit and capabilities with this Tec Lighting TruCoat 30" Auto Feed UV Coater.
Installation is required and not included in the price
- Apply gloss-satin and matte coatings.
- Coat toner based, offset or inkjet with ease.
- Quick change textured rollers for an array of finishes.
- Speeds of up o 4,800SPH.
- From start to coating in less than 5 Minutes.
- Less than 10 minutes to switch between different coatings.
- 0 VOC UV coating and wash-up fluid.
- UV coated documents are 100% recyclable.
- LESS THAN 1/2 PENNY PER SQFT.
- Modern/compact design.
- All steel construction.
- 3 roll application system with quick-change roller design.
- Stainless steel doctor blade.
- Size: 30" (76cm) Wide
- Max Sheet: 30" (76cm) x 26" (66cm)
- Sheet Thickness: 150-600 GSM
- Sheet Per Hour: Up to 4,800
- Power: 220V, 3Ph, 60Hz, 55A
Write Your Own Review
Asked by Rene Moyado
Thank you for your question. The Tec Lighting TruCoat 30" Auto Feed UV Coater has a footprint of approx 48" x 146". You would also want to leave a cushion of space around the machine. Give us a call at 1-800-944-4573 and our Sales Staff will be happy to help find a machine that will fit your needs and space.
Answered by MyBinding