SealerSales Electromagnetic Manual Induction Sealer - DGYF-s500A
244.39 NewCondition InStock
SealerSales Electromagnetic Manual Induction Sealer (DGYF-s500A)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
This SealerSales DGYF-s500A is a manual electromagnetic induction sealer that is suitable for containers such as plastic bottles, ABS, PE (HDPE, LDPE), PET, PP, PS, PVC or glass bottles. It is also recommended for pharmaceutical, food, and/or the beverage industries. This sealer has a sealing diameter between 0.8" - 3.9", and has a digital display sealing time (seconds and tenth of seconds). Preserve freshness, deter pilferage, and prevent leakage of your container with this SealerSales DGYF-s500A Electromagnetic Induction Sealer.
- Hand held operation w/ thumb switch.
- Easy to operate - minimal operator training.
- Sealing time digital display (seconds and tenth of seconds).
- Self-protection from overheating.
- Suits small and medium workload or as a backup to continuous systems.
- What is induction sealing?
Induction sealing is a non-contact heating process of hermetically ("air tight") sealing rigid containers with a cap to provide a container that is tamper proof and can preserve freshness, defer pilferage, and prevent leakage while providing product integrity.
- How does this sealer work?
When the aluminum foil is heater by the induction coil, the heat is transferred to the heat seal film, which quickly reaches the melting point and becomes an adhesive to bond the cap foil to the bottle.
- Power Supply: 110V
- Output Power: 500W
- Work Frequency: 50Hz (Â±20%)
- Sealing Diameter: 0.8"-3.9" (20-100mm)
- Static Power Consumption: =0.1A
- Max. Allowable Current: <4A
- Working Ambient Temperature: 77Â°F - 113Â°F
- Relative Humidity: =95%
- Relative Height Above Seal Level: =9.842ft
- Dimensions: 13.4" x 11.4" x 5.1"
- Housing Protective Grade: IP21
- Safety Standard: GB15579+1995
- Weight: 12LBS
Write Your Own Review