Neuralabel 300x High-Speed Full-Color Digital Label Printer
4995 NewCondition InStock
NeuraLabel 300x High-Speed Full-Color Digital Label Printer (AFN26751)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
This Neuralabel 300x Digital Label Printer is a high-speed, high-resolution printer for on-demand GHS-compliant, color label printing. Built on advanced HP PageWide technology, the NeuraLabel 300x is capable of print speeds up to 20 inches per second (that is more than 100 letter size labels per minute). With print resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, colors pop and graphics look sharp on your finished labels. The NeuraLabel 300x prints labels from 1.5–8.5 inches in width, on sheeted, fan-folded and rolled label media. The variable width media handling makes the NeuraLabel 300x perfet for labeling everything from pails to intermediate bulk containers. This Neuralabel 300x works with all industry standard labeling software, including Adobe, Corel Draw, and many more.
- GHS-Compliant Results
- Continuous, fan-fold, roll-to-roll and cut sheet labeling solutions, including label media and software expertise and support.
- Print full-color GHS-compliant labels on blank label stock, eliminating the need for preprinted labels.
- Water-resistant pigment inks ensure that your labels will be durable and resist damage due to abrasion, saltwater immersion, and UV exposure.
- Engineered Quality and Performance
- Utilizing the most advanced page-wide print head technology, similar to the technology found in high-end digital press operations, the NeuraLabel 300x is able to print at speeds up to 20 inches per second (100 pages per minute).
- Variable width media handling makes the NeuraLabel 300x ideal for labeling everything from pails to intermediate bulk containers.
- High yield cartridges combined with the additional tray decreases operational downtime and increases production turnaround.
- Incorporates 20 years of engineering expertise in scanning and printing continuous documents.
- NeuraLabel 300x Benefits
- Eliminate pre-printed inventories of labels with print-on-demand.
- Integrates with your label authoring software.
- Easy media loading and operation.
- Fastest turnaround from design to print.
- Labeling Software
- Continuous Form Label Media
- Support: Warranty and Service
- Color and B&W Printing: Up to 20 inches per second (over 100 pages per minute)
- Print Resolution: Up to 2400 DPI1
- Print Technology: Stationary thermal inkjet technology
- Ink Cartridges: NeuraLabel pigment inks
- Cartridge Yields: K – 9,200 standard pages, CMY – 6,600 standard pages
- Media Type: Inkjet-coated synthetic films (BOPP, Vinyl, PET)
- Print Widths: 1.5–8.5 inches wide
- Print Engine: 38lbs – 20.4" W x 15.7" H x 15" D
- Processor/Memory: 792 Mhz – 512MB on-board memory
- Interface: Network Ethernet and USB
- Power Supply: Built in Universal, 110V or 220V
- System Requirements: Windows Vista, 7 or 8
- Warranty: 1 year – includes telephone, online and available on-site support
Write Your Own Review
Asked by Valentin Caspaar
Thank you for the question. The listed price is just for the machine, it does not include the 2 spools in the picture. The picture on the page s the stock picture provided by the manufacture to show it completely set up. We apologize for the confusion.
Answered by MyBinding