SealerSales CBS-880II Vertical Continuous Band Sealer (Right Feed)
821.43 NewCondition OutOfStock
SealerSales Vertical Continuous Band Sealer (Right Feed) (CBS-880II)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
This SealerSales CBS-880II Vertical Continuous Right Feed Band Sealer is suitable for sealing any thermoplastic material and bags including PE, PP, and laminates. This sealer can seal 20-30 pcs of 6" wide poly bags in one minute. This SealerSales CBS-880II Horizontal Continuous Band Sealer can be used in a variety of fields such as the food, medical, and cosmetic industries.
- Durable stainless steel.
- Easy to operate - minimal operator training.
- Fast warm up time.
- Seals any thermoplastic material including PE, PP, and laminates.
- Solid state temperature controller to maintain seal bars at proper temperature for consistent seal quality.
- Fully adjustable conveyor.
- Motorized rubber conveyor with speed control.
- Knurled pressure rolls with variable pressure adjustment.
- One pair each of cooling and heating blocks.
- Sealing method - constant / direct heat.
- Unit feeds right to left.
- Equipped with an emergency stop button.
- Spare parts include: PC Board, PTFE sealing belt, wheel belt, tools, and type set.
- Minimum and maximum bag heights when the bag is filled: Min: 6.0" / Max: 12.0".
- Optional embossing wheel to emboss on seal line without ink (bags should be tested for compatibility).
- 2-line embossing wheel.
- 15mm seal width.
- Digital counter to keep track of sealed packages.
- Power: 110V/60Hz
- Motor Power: 50W
- Sealing Speed: 0-472 Inches/Minute
- Seal Width: 8mm
- Temperature Range: 0-300°C
- Conveyor Size: 38" x 7"
- Single Conveyor Load: 2.2 lbs.
- Bag Size (Filled) - Vertical Unit: Minimum - 6" / Maximum - 12"
- Character Size: 3 x 4 x 9mm
- Optional Embossing: 1 Line Embossing (2 Lines Available) 3 Sections w/ 15 Character/Line
- Dimensions: H: 33" x 17" x 13" / V: 33" x 17" x 22"
Write Your Own Review
Asked by Eduardo Mestre
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not have a Continuous Band Sealer that has a incorporated nitrogen flush.
Answered by MyBinding