GBC 3230ST Electric 2-3 Hole Punch and Stapler (SWI-7704280)
- Simple push-button operation
- Punches and staples up to 24 sheets at a time
- Adjustable to 2-hole or 3-hole standard punch patterns
- Paper alignment guide to ensure perfect punching
- Staple guide to ensure aligned stapling
- Extra-large throat to accommodate oversized paper
- Chip drawer has window to easily see when it needs emptying
- Jam reverse knob to easily clear jams
- Limited one-year warranty
- Swingline Part Number: 7704280
- Primary UPC:033816031104
Staplers and hole punches are some of the most common office tools and can be seen in workplaces all over the place. If youâre in need of these two things, why not get something that combines them? That would be the GBC 3230ST Electric Hole Punch and Stapler. Hereâs the lowdown on it, including its rating on a scale of 1 to 10.
- This product is unique in that it functions as both a stapler and a hole punch. Itâs a terrific all-in-one device that will help you save space in your office.
- The 3230T has a pretty good stapling/punching capacity. It can process up to 24 sheets at once so you can punch and/or staple your documents quickly and move on to your next task.
- When you use this device as a hole punch, you can choose either a two- or three-hole pattern. The three-hole pattern is what you should use if you need to put your pages in a binder. Meanwhile, the two-hole one is great for preparing documents for filing. Itâs great that you can choose between patterns because you wonât need to have two hole punches.
- The 3230ST has a paper alignment guide that will help your properly position your sheets before processing them. When you use it, your documents will be punched properly, saving you both time and paper. Thereâs also a staple guide to help you fasten your documents in the desired place.
- You can used standard letter-sized sheets with this device as well as larger ones. Thatâs because it has an oversized throat that can accommodate larger pieces of paper.
- One of the 3230STâs best features is its chip tray. The tray has a window in it so you can see when you need to get rid of the paper chips. That way, you can hold the device over a garbage can before opening the tray and you wonât end up with little bits of paper everywhere.
- The 3230ST may jam up from time to time, especially if you try to staple or punch too many sheets at once. When that happens, just use the jam reverse knob to take care of the problem.
- This product is backed by a limited one-year warranty.
Final rating: 9. The GBC 3230ST is a very versatile product and one you should definitely get if you need both a hole punch and a stapler. The 24-sheet punching/stapling capacity is good for a machine such as this and it will allow you to get your work done more quickly. Itâs great that this device can give you two- and three-hole patterns because it means you donât need to have more than one punch. The paper and staple alignment guides will help you position your documents properly before you go ahead and process them. In a nutshell, the 3230ST is a great device and you should check it out if youâre in need of a high-quality stapler and hole punch. It doesnât get much more innovate than this.
Compare to Similar Punches
|Model Name||3230ST||3230||Commercial - 2 Hole||350MD||Commercial||Optima 20||Portable|
|Number of Punch Holes||2-3||2-3||2||3||3||3||3|
|Period of Warranty||Limited 1-year||Limited 1-year||Limited 2-year||Limited 2-year||Limited 2-year||Limited 2-year||Limited 1-year|
|Punch Hole Size||9/32"||9/32"||1/4"||9/32"||9/32"||9/32"||9/32"|
|Detailed Color||Dark Gray||Dark Gray||Platinum||Dark Gray||Platinum||Black/Silver||Silver|
|Centers||Fully Adjustable||Fully Adjustable||2 3/4"||8 1/2"||8 1/2"||8 1/2"||8 1/2"|