Afinia Label DLP 2100 Digital Label Press with L901 Printer
69995 NewCondition InStock
Afinia Label DLP 2100 Digital Label Press with L901 Printer (DLP-2100)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The DLP-2100 Digital Label Press powered by Memjet technology, features industry-leading cost of ownership, 1600 DPI full-color output at print speeds up to 60 feet per minute. The DLP-2100 prints, laminates, die cuts, removes waste, slits and rewinds your labels automatically and in-line. Standard features include: L901 Printer, Integrated 3000 ft, 19" OD Roll Feeder, Full Set CMYKK Ink Cartridges, First Die Made To Specification, Slitting Station, Laminate Liner Rewind.With the L901 Digital Label Printer inline, the DLP-2100 can produce more than 25,000 full-color 3×4-inch labels per hour. Thus, it is perfect for bringing label production in house. Eliminate the need to outsource your label project with Afinia Label DLP 2100 Digital Label Press.
- Can print, die cut, and finish labels at up to 60 feet per minute, making it the fastest and most advanced digital label press in its class.
- This full-featured workhorse is capable of laminating, die cutting, waste matrix removal, slitting and rewinding to finished rolls that are compatible with automatic application systems.
- With the Afinia Label L901 Digital Label Printer inline, the DLP-2100 can produce more than 25,000 full-color 3 x 4 inch labels per hour.
- For larger brands, this makes it ideal for bringing label production in house.
- Print shops can offload their small- to mid-sized label runs, freeing up large format presses while reducing costs and setup times.
- For most, eliminating the need to outsource labels results in faster turnaround times, greater control and flexibility, and thousands of dollars saved.
- The advanced technology in Memjet’s Sirius print engine makes printhead maintenance possible with the web intact, allowing for uninterrupted production.
- In addition, its waterfall inkjet technology delivers industry-leading low ink costs via five (CMYKK) high-capacity cartridges.
- Able to accommodate a massive 3,000 foot roll of material, which drastically reduces stock cost from convertors, and greatly simplifies operation by avoiding frequent roll changeovers.
- Economical, flexible magnetic steel dies allow for high speeds and pinpoint cutting accuracy, even with perforations.
- Can be used to convert blank labels at 140 feet per minute.
- Print Speed: 30 - 60 ft/min (6 - 12 IPS)
- Print Quality: 1600 DPI full-color output
- Max. Print Width: 8.5"
- Core Sizes: 3" (76 mm)
- Max. Laminate OD: 11" (280 mm)
- Laminate: Economical, self-wound and supported laminate (on a liner). Liner removal included for use with high quality, liner-supported laminate
- Die Head Lateral adjustment: 12mm
- Max. Diecutting Width: 9" (230 mm)
- Max. Diecutting Length: 12" (304.8 mm)
- Cutting Dies: Flexible steel - any size from 0.2" (5 mm) to 12" (304.8 mm) repeat
- Registration Sensor: Laser
- Sensor Mark: 0.2" x 0.2" (5 mm x 5 mm)
- Back Slitters: 2 - Allows slitting trim to rewind with matrix waste
- Max. Finished Label Rewind: 11" (280 mm)
- Max. Waste Matrix Rewind: 11.8" (300 mm)
- Razor Slitter Assembly: 5 inter label knives
- Media Capacity: 1000 meters, 3" core
- Dimensions: 92" (233.7 cm) L x 59" (149.9 cm) H x 30" (76.2 cm) W
- Power: 240v/110v 10amps
Write Your Own Review