Formax Atlas-TRIO15 Multi-Function Slitter-Cutter-Creaser
25500 NewCondition InStock
Formax Multi-Function Slitter-Cutter-Creaser (Atlas-TRIO15)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Formax Atlas-TRIO15 allows users to slit, cut, crease and even fold in a single pass. Its production speeds vary based on media size and finished output: up to 250 business cards in under 2 minutes, single-crease jobs up to 5,000/hour. The Atlas-TRIO15 uses an upper-belt tri-suction feeding system, and a feed table which automatically elevates, giving it the ability to process sheets up to 13" W x 27.5" L, in weights from 120-350 gsm. The 4" touchscreen control panel provides three modes for various job requirements: Preset, for the most common formats and sizes, Manual, which modifies preset jobs, and Flex mode for the greatest customization. It also stores up to 150 custom jobs, for quick and easy recall. Standard features include double-feed detection, cut-mark registration, side alignment guide, skew adjustment and two standard slitting guides. Custom slitting guides are also available. Plus, the ATLAS-TRIO-15 can be combined with the optional AC-10 Folder which will easily transform large sheets into finished, six-panel brochures. This powerful combination enables users to cut the lead and trailing edges, bleed trim the top and bottom, crease and fold, for stunning professional output. The ATLAS-TRIO-15 is ideal for high-speed creasing and production of a wide range of jobs including business cards, postcards, brochures, booklet covers, greeting cards and more. High-speed output, user friendly controls and the ability to handle large media sizes make the ATLAS-TRIO15 a great complement to your everyday digital print finishing jobs.
- High-Speed Cutting/Slitting: Up to eight 12" x 18" sheets per minute (24-up business cards)
- High-Speed Creasing: Up to 5,000 letter-size sheets per hour
- Powerful Feed System: Upper belt tri-suction feeding accurately handles large and heavy stocks
- 4" Color Touchscreen: Program and make adjustments easily with graphics-based menus and three modes - preset, manual and custom/flex
- Pre-Set and Programmable Jobs: Up to 150 custom jobs can be saved for quick recall
- Single-Pass Processing: Slit, cut and crease in one streamlined process
- Elevating Feed Table: Automatically elevates to separate printed sheets to prevent misfeeds or roller marks on finished pieces
- Two Standard Slitting Guides: For common applications including business cards, postcards and bleed trim jobs
- Cut-Mark Sensor: Reads any image drift, then registers to ensure consistent finishing on each sheet
- Double-Feed Detection: Avoids wasting valuable printed stock.
- Creasing/Slitting Examples
- Large Format Tri-Fold: Cut leading/trailing edges, bleed trim top & bottom, crease, fold (w/optional AC-10 Folding Unit)
- 13" x 19" Sheet: 24-up business cards, 12-up business cards with single crease, 2-up letter, 1-up ledger, 1-up single crease ledger, and more
- 12" x 18" Sheet: 24-up business cards, 12-up business cards with single crease, 4-up postcards, 1-up single crease ledger, and more
- 11" x 17" Sheet: 4-up postcard, single crease ledger
- AC-10 Folding Unit: Add folding to the streamlined cut/crease/slit process
- Custom Slitting Guides: Designed to match your specific job needs
- Long Sheet Kit: Accommodates paper sizes up to 13" W x 27.5" L
- 24-up business cards, up to 8 sheets/minute
- 4-up postcards (12" x 18"), up to 10 sheets/minute
- 2 cut / 2 slit / 1 crease (8.5" x 11"), up to 15 sheets/minute
- 1 crease (8.5" x 11"), up to 5,000 sheets/hour
- Feed Capacity: Pile height up to 4"
- Paper Sizes: 8.2" - 13" W x 8.2" - 19" L (13" W x 27.5" L with optional long sheet kit)
- Paper Weight: 32# bond - 130# cover (120-350 gsm)
- Programmable jobs: Up to 150
- Dimensions: 33" W x 31" D x 43" H (footprint: 63" W x 31" D)
- Warranty: 90 day warranty on parts and labor
- Weight: 440 lbs.
- Power: 120 VAC
Write Your Own Review
Asked by G.T.
There are 15 preset templates. However a template bar can be custom made for any size that fits within specs.
Answered by MyBinding