SEAL 65 EL-1 65" Wide Format Cold Roll Laminator
8742.03 NewCondition InStock
SEAL 65 EL-1 65" Wide Format Cold Roll Laminator (SEAL-65EL-1)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The SEAL 65 EL is a cold roll laminator that will mount and laminate pressure sensitive graphics up to 65" wide at a speed of up to 14 feet per minute. It features a cold roll set, a 1" nip opening adjusted manually for precise operation. Its easy-to-use design makes it ideal for any level user making high quality graphics. Its durable uniframe construction requires no assembly and minimal maintenance. Plus, it carries ETL certification in the US/Canada. An optional print roll trough, image guide, and leveling feet are available for the 65 EL.
- Cold roll laminator confidently finishes a variety of applications.
- Laminates graphics up to 65" wide.
- Capable of laminating at speeds up to 14 feet/minute.
- Manual nip adjustment up to 1" for handling of most substrates.
- Durable uniframe construction requires no assembly and minimal maintenance.
- Flip up feed table for easy webbing.
- Safety eyes for increased operator safety.
- Foot switch for hands free operation.
- Optional image guide ensures perfect alignment and flat lamination.
- Optional roll trough keeps rolled prints in place before and during lamination.
- Optional leveling feet keeps the laminator stable for the highest quality finished product.
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1A, 115W - NEMA 5-15 plug
- Heated Rollers: No
- Maximum Speed: 14 ft/min (4.25 m/min)
- Maximum Working Width: 65" (1651 mm)
- Net Weight: 430 lbs (195 kg)
- Dimensions: 82.3" x 48" x 24" (2090 x 1220 x 610mm)
Write Your Own Review