SEAL 54 EL-1 54" Wide Format Cold Roll Laminator
6789.68 NewCondition InStock
SEAL 54 EL-1 54" Wide Format Cold Roll Laminator (SEAL-54EL-1)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The SEAL 54 EL is a cold roll laminator that will mount and laminate pressure-sensitive graphics up to 54" wide at a speed of up to 14 feet per minute. Its features include a cold top roller, a 1" nip opening, a manual nip adjustment for precise operation. Designed for ease-of-use and minimal maintenance, the 54 EL is perfect for new users wanting to create professionally-finished wide format graphics. ETL Certified in US/Canada. An optional print roll trough, image guide, and leveling feet are available for the 54 EL.
- Cold roll laminator confidently finishes a variety of applications.
- Laminates graphics up to 54" wide.
- Capable of laminating at speeds up to 14 feet/minute.
- Manual nip adjustment up to 1" for handling of most substrates.
- Durable uniframe construction requires no assembly and minimal maintenance.
- Flip up feed table for easy webbing.
- Safety eyes for increased operator safety.
- Foot switch for hands free operation.
- Optional image guide ensures perfect alignment and flat lamination.
- Optional roll trough keeps rolled prints in place before and during lamination.
- Optional leveling feet keeps the laminator stable for the highest quality finished product.
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1A, 115W - NEMA 5-15 plug
- Heated Rollers: No
- Maximum Speed: 14 ft/min (4.25 m/min)
- Maximum Working Width: 54" (1372 mm)
- Net Weight: 325 lbs (147 kg)
- Dimensions: 71.3" x 48" x 24" (1811 x 1220 x 610mm)
Write Your Own Review