Formax AutoSeal FD-2006 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer
6895 NewCondition InStock
Formax AutoSeal FD-2006 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer (FD2006)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Formax AutoSeal FD-2006 is a user-friendly mid-volume pressure sealer for processing one-piece pressure sensitive mailers. It has a speed of up to 8000 forms per hour and has the ability to process forms up to 14" long. The color touchscreen control panel uses internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, making it easy for anyone to use. Standard features include fold plates that are easy to set and adjust, and drop-in top feed system, all in a compact and sleek desktop design. Fold plates are pre-marked for standard folds for 11" and 14" form sizes, and can be easily adjusted for custom folds. Fold types include Z, C, Uneven Z and C, Half and custom folds. This Formax AutoSeal FD-2006 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form, including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices. The FD 2006 is also available as a package, the P2006, which includes a fully enclosed cabinet for storage and an 18" conveyor with photo eye for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms. The cabinet and conveyor are options for the FD 2006. The FD 2006 is proudly built in the USA with proven Formax technology.
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use.
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in three roller feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required.
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 250 forms.
- Fold Plates: Easy to adjust and fine tune.
- Paper Jog Control: Allows operators to jog forms through before operation.
- 14" Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process even and uneven panel forms up to 14" in length.
- Desktop Design: A sleek desktop design made with office usage in mind.
- Noise Reduction: Top and side covers are insulated to reduce operating noise.
- Fold Types: C, Z, V, uneven C and Z, custom folds.
- Made in the USA.
- P2006: Cost saving package that includes the FD 2006, 18" conveyor and cabinet.
- 18" Conveyor with Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms.
- Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage, with casters for easy mobility.
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding.
- Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output.
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 250 sheets 24# (90gsm)
- Fixed Speed: Up to 8,000 sheets per hour - based on 11" (279mm) "Z" fold
- Paper Size: Up to 8.5" W x 14" L (216 W x 356 L mm)
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000/month
- FD Model: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- FE Model: 220 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 25.75" L x 16.5" W x 14.25" H (65 L x 42 W x 36 H cm)
- Dimensions w/ 18" Conveyor & Cabinet: 46" L x 22" W x 44" H (117 L x 56 W x 112 H cm)
- Weight: 88.5 lbs (40 kg)
- Document Sequence:
- Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output.
- Optional FD 2000-35 reverse conveyor available for A-to-Z output.
- Certifications: UL , CUL, & CE Approved
Write Your Own Review
Asked by JOYCE LARNERD
Thank you for your question. Yes, the Conveyor from FD2000-30 will fit on the FD2006 unit.
Answered by MyBinding